Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
He won the bowl pickem. :good: :beer:

:clap: :clap: :bow: :bow:

Originally posted by Volunteer@Jan 6, 2005 8:17 PM
The freak lives :bow:

He's AILVE.....ALIVE.

Just needed a break. I'm back now though. :good: Good to see ya around Volunteer.

have good holiday rest , freak? and have you heard from Otis...I miss my little buddy.

Welcome back, Freaky. We were discussing the T-shirt idea the other day. Any progress?

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Jan 7, 2005 10:21 AM
Welcome back, Freaky. We were discussing the T-shirt idea the other day. Any progress?

Nope. I hate to admit it but I completely dropped the ball. If someone wants to start a thread and we can make some suggestions and agree on an idea I will order the shirts. I promise, I just need a little help on design ideas.

I had a price all worked out before from a company that somebody on here talked to. Who was that anyone remember? I may have to dig that thread up.

My thoughts were a white t-shirt with "VolNation" or the logo on the left pocket area (there would be no pocket). My idea for the back was "Proud member of VolNation.com" on the back. If we like that idea we still need to kind of figure a design. Any input?

I think the logo from the homepage would be cool, and "proud member of Volnation.com" imposed over one of the sig pics (yours is cool, maybe we could post some to a thread to vote on)

The sig pic idea is probably a little too intricate for screenprinting? I like the other ideas, though.

Freak, I had given you Big T Graphics in K-town, is that who you talked to? I can't remember the guy's name there, but the # was 531-6655. Who has the design for the logo (it's probably a larger file than that at the top of the site???

VN Store

Back