Congrats Vol Nationites!!

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
An overwhelming 42.6% of us predicted at victory by 4-7 points. Time to go to Vegas everyone!!!! I was in for a 13 point victory but the unguarded Creighton Creatures dropped two last minute deep bombs. And our stamina was evident, as our defense was stellar and, even the announcers gave us credit for this. And yes, we ran away from them, twice in the second half.

Proud of the team and really think they have been dreaming out that loss in Maui for months now. They have earned the opportunity to avenge their loss to Purdue. Believe coach has a plan to take down the Boilermakers and Eady. Go Vols!!

1711804898756.png
Stats:
Vols Creighton
Bench Minutes 43 30
Bench Players Used 5 2
3 Pointers 11-24 11-23
Offensive Rebounds 12 7
Defensive Rebounds 24 27
Free Throws 15/18 12/13

Last edited:
So proud of my Vols hanging tough and getting the win when so few predicted them to. I've said all season this is a special team when they play their best game.

So proud of my Vols hanging tough and getting the win when so few predicted them to. I've said all season this is a special team when they play their best game.
It was great to see the offense catch fire & run off 18, and then later catching fire again. as close as the game was first half was surprised to see TN go on such a run hitting everything but was super glad.

VN Store

Back