Congrats Vols

insuragator

Just wanted to drop by and thank you guys for the hospitality. Although I didn't care for the outcome, we had a wonderfully drunken trip to Knoxville again :D

I only hope ya had a responsible drunk driver,just kiddin.Friends don't let friends get drunk and drive ,they get drunk and ride with them.That was just a joke guys,anybody that drinks and drives is JERK.I AM AN RECOVERING JERK.

Just wanted to drop by and thank you guys for the hospitality. Although I didn't care for the outcome, we had a wonderfully drunken trip to Knoxville again

Anytime sir. Like I said, I saw nothing but class on both sides Saturday (with a little friendly ribbing of course)

Originally posted by GIVEHIM-6@Sep 20, 2004 10:21 PM
I only hope ya had a responsible drunk driver,just kiddin.Friends don't let friends get drunk and drive ,they get drunk and ride with them.That was just a joke guys,anybody that drinks and drives is JERK.I AM AN RECOVERING JERK.

Thanks buddy!

We had several $40 cab rides. Divided 4 ways, that is nothing. We always have a great time in Knoxville. Very nice ladies up there too :D

The only knuckleheads we ran into were Bulldog fans at the ATL airport :furious3:

I hope you guys have a great time in G-ville next year.

:good: .Do you guys think TN fans and GATOR fans could get along this well if steve returned? lol that was a great game.

VN Store

Back