Copart experience

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
I searched and saw a few posts mentioning Copart. Has anyone on here actually bought a car through them? If so, other than the fees and such, how was the experience? Would you buy from there again? It stinks that you get so little info about the cars they list. I bought a basic membership hoping I could snag a cheap ride for when I am actually employed again if I have to commute. There's only a few states I can buy from though without a dealer license or using a broker. Broker fees are pretty steep though.

I searched and saw a few posts mentioning Copart. Has anyone on here actually bought a car through them? If so, other than the fees and such, how was the experience? Would you buy from there again? It stinks that you get so little info about the cars they list. I bought a basic membership hoping I could snag a cheap ride for when I am actually employed again if I have to commute. There's only a few states I can buy from though without a dealer license or using a broker. Broker fees are pretty steep though.
Looks to be an auction house.

Wtf

I know they advertised my truck as needing minor body work and it had been totaled for a bent frame.

I can fix anything, and so I am not the kind of person who would be disappointed with what I got. But I find the fees on Copart just make it uncompetitive.

VN Store

Back