Cordarellle Patterson signs with Puma.

Come on Titans, use that 10th pick wisely. I really think if CP gets his head in the playbook a little more, he will blow up in the league.

Reactions: 5 people
Ummm...I'm no expert on this stuff by any means, so someone help me out...is that a big time deal?? Don't get me wrong, I know any kind of deal like that is good, but do a lot of people sign with Puma?? I"m just confused...help me VN!

Ummm...I'm no expert on this stuff by any means, so someone help me out...is that a big time deal?? Don't get me wrong, I know any kind of deal like that is good, but do a lot of people sign with Puma?? I"m just confused...help me VN!

Puma is a top 5 athletic brand and for him to sign a deal with them before being drafted speaks volumes for him and their commitment to establishing an NFL base of athletes.

Reactions: 1 person
Puma is a top 5 athletic brand and for him to sign a deal with them before being drafted speaks volumes for him and their commitment to establishing an NFL base of athletes.

Well good for him then...I hope he does well and I think he will wherever he goes. I'm sure gonna miss his electrifying moves on Saturday in Neyland!!

GO CP & GO VOLS!!!

That kid at the end was cute.

Could hardly understand what CP was saying though.

I like Puma's new direction for marketing. Strong.

Pretty sure Usain Bolt runs for/is sponsored by Puma. Patterson should definitely be their guy for football. I've always thought Puma's stuff looked really good but I've only owned one pair of Puma's in my life and they were Travis Pastrana models way back in the day. This might get me to try em' again sometime or at least get some of their gear haha

That kid at the end was cute.

Could hardly understand what CP was saying though.

I like Puma's new direction for marketing. Strong.

Depending on how he does, that could be the start of a whole new marketing campaign.

Every few weeks have a commercial with some kid on the playground talking about how his dad saw a guy outrun 11 jets at the same time.

Puma gear is better than Nike (except for shoes) stylewise, imo. I'd much rather rock a puma shirt than a nike shirt. Nike is the mcdonalds of athletic gear.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back