Cory Hall

hvwarrior58

VN GURU
Apparently he is doing pretty good in JUCO. He is 6'4" 270 and, through 4 games(3 starts), he has 26 tackles, 6 sacks, 6.5 TFLs, and 8 QB pressures.

Season Statistics - All Games

Looks like we may be hitting up the JUCOs for DL in the next few years with Hall, Sykes, Melancon, Rufus Williams, Gerald Williams, and any others that we may pick up along the way.

Hall has been my sleeper pick for last years/next years class ever since he committed. His numbers in HS were ridiculous.

The potential was there last year but how are his grades at JUCO now? I'm glad to see he is also getting bigger and hopefully stronger.

HV, you really think Gerald Williams will move to the d-line? Id like to see him in the middle linebacker spot...

Well it's a darn shame those d-linemen aren't here this year. Our run defense and pass rush are both pathetic.

None of them would play this year anyways.

Yeah, I am 95% sure that he will be a DE. I'm pretty sure that's where they had him playing out of high school before he got denied.

Yeah, I am 95% sure that he will be a DE. I'm pretty sure that's where they had him playing out of high school before he got denied.

Agreed on Gerald, I believe he will be a DE. With his size, He would be a HUGE LB, but he has the speed to get around the edge at end.

So is Cory Hall coming to UT next year in 08? or will it not be until 2009?
and the same questions about Rufus Williams, Gerald Williams, Rae Sykes, and Melancon?

You are correct. He was a DE here when he was a freshman 2 years ago.

VN Store

Back