Could Bama be skirting the system?

He hate me

A guest on Finebaum's radio show elluded to a tactic that prospects while in HS send an invitation to a "provided" list of boosters to their HS graduation and the list will send you a check for $100.

Of course this might make Julio Jones a bit nervous driving his slightly used Tahoe with expensive rims and premium sound that he purchased after signing day while his mother works at Church's FC. Not saying UA did this...of course not...they bought loads of chicken and Mom got a bonus...yeah...that's it.
:birgits_giggle:

After the day we've had today, I'm not about to go throwing stones at Bama in the near future. We really dodged a bullet today I do believe.

If this kid never fails a drug test at Alabama after what he admitted during the murder trial that he is an active drug user, then we know something is going on in Bama land. But then again, did Jimmy Johns ever fail a drug test there?

If this kid never fails a drug test at Alabama after what he admitted during the murder trial that he is an active drug user, then we know something is going on in Bama land. But then again, did Jimmy Johns ever fail a drug test there?

did I miss something? murder trial?

A guest on Finebaum's radio show elluded to a tactic that prospects while in HS send an invitation to a "provided" list of boosters to their HS graduation and the list will send you a check for $100.

Of course this might make Julio Jones a bit nervous driving his slightly used Tahoe with expensive rims and premium sound that he purchased after signing day while his mother works at Church's FC. Not saying UA did this...of course not...they bought loads of chicken and Mom got a bonus...yeah...that's it.
:birgits_giggle:

Of course they aren't cheating...:post-4-1090547912: Shame on anyone who would have such thoughts about Bammer Bubbas. The whole Tahoe thing is easy to explain. Jones's mother gives good service to her customers and those chicken-eaters in her neighborhood are very, very big tippers and that explains it all. :whistling:

Do you have the transcript of julio's testimony?

Let me make my first comment little clearer. "Allegedly" should go in front of the sentence. He was a witness to a murder and during examination on the stand he was asked whether he was under the influence of narcotics when he witnessed the murder. He was hanging out with the drug crowd and I put 2 and 2 together. There was an interesting article on SI about it, but I do not see it anymore. By the way, he said he was not drinking or smoking before, he was just riding in the car with an "Alleged" drug dealer.

VN Store

Back