Could this be True?

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
from another poster on another board...

I just talked to my Bamer buddy and he said that Saban was

sending Bammer commitments on other visiting trips with recruits bammer was trying to recruit. That is why Undra Billingsley came up this weekend, because he was trying to sway MCClain to the cheaters if one of their other recruits fell through. He did the same thing last weekend with a couple high profile recruits that went to Auburn and one Bamer commitment got sent home. He says the same thing is gonna happen when a couple recruits go to LSU next weekend. He is well connected with the school and knows what is going on. So I think we need to just stop letting commitments to bammer come along knowing they are already commited. Knowing they are trying to sway other kids to their school.

I wouldn't put it past that snake. Why any decent recruit would want to play for that assclown is beyond me.

Saban sucks. Sad to see all of those kids being used and abused by a twisted coach who has no loyalties.

LOL! I think its so funny looking at all the crap saban pulls. I dont know why so many people respect this man after all the things he has done. This doesnt surprise me at all.
I hope bama does terrible next year!

The man is a recruiting guru and has earned my respect. Next year's class will be even better.

Spurrier has my respect, Fulmer has my respect, Croom has my respect.

Saban will NEVER have my respect. Not because he is Bammer's coach, but because he is an A-Hole, Jerk, Liar, and a Snake.

I liked Gene Stallings. He was a class guy. Just hated him when he played UT.

The man is a recruiting guru and has earned my respect. Next year's class will be even better.

How do you know yet? Have they signed? Can we judge enough high school juniors good enough to know what next year's class will be?

The booster club agreed to loosen the purse strings a little more after Saban flirted with West Virginia. Pay-Roll Tide!

VN Store

Back