CP just took the opening kickoff to the house

He's the most physically gifted player pound for pound I've ever scene in a vols uniform. Not the best player, just pure physical God given talent.. boys special.

Reactions: 6 people
He's the most physically gifted player pound for pound I've ever scene in a vols uniform. Not the best player, just pure physical God given talent.. boys special.

He is definitely that. There are a few of those blessed with uncoachable ability.

Relative to our other offesive weapons they are the strongest. Unfortunately...that is not saying much.

CP might have been the most athletic player in college football last year.

I like how the ball guy (official) wanted the ball back and CP shook his head like I don't think so

A bit off topic but I love the matte helmets teams are going to. Cal bears helmets look like that vs ohio st. Among others.

A close friend of mine is a bears fan (also a HUGE Devin Hester fan) so the fact that it happened to a team that used to live on those plays, was just the icing on the cake, especially after I had been telling him all year that if a team is dumb enough to kick it to him that he will take it to the house.

VN Store

Back