CP practicing with 1st team offense.

CMcEver

After keeping up with the opening to Vikings camp, I got the impression they were going to use CP on special teams and then slowly work him into the offense throughout the season. Was reading how camp went today, and it seems CP is already working with the 1st team offense, probably going to be a starter on offense day 1. Can't wait to see this guy play after some good coaching and polish, because his raw athleticism is absolutely freakish.

Cordarrelle Patterson could be Vikings' return man - NFL.com

Reactions: 6 people
Absolutely no doubt that CP is a very special talent. It will be fun to watch what he can do in the NFL. Wish we had that talent one more year on the field at Neyland.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Espn will show CP in the Top10 highlights nearly every monday. He's a monster. AP and CP on the same offense? Coordinate THAT

Reactions: 3 people
I think Espn will show CP in the Top10 highlights nearly every monday. He's a monster. AP and CP on the same offense? Coordinate THAT

Greg Jennings as well. I've heard he is doing really well so far. He had a poor year last year, but he only played 8 games because of injury all year.
Ponder may have very well had his career saved this year. Hopefully he knows the 'CP' chants aren't for him though.

Reactions: 4 people
I know one thing im going to go ahead and draft him late and just sit him on the bench on my fantasy team. I think his production will go up as the season goes along

CP, Jennings, and All Day in the same offense. If Ponder takes the next step that team will be serious SB contenders barring injuries. Since adding Harrison in the secondary their D took a step up.

Reactions: 1 person
I know one thing im going to go ahead and draft him late and just sit him on the bench on my fantasy team. I think his production will go up as the season goes along

I'm not certain you want to wait too long if you have a lot of Vol fans in your league. Their gonna want to grab him, too.

CP!!!!! will do just fine the "bubble screen" to CP could be the vikings bread and butter

I hope they don't over use him like they did with Percy and he ends up spending most of his career hurt.

Meanwhile, another former Vol that went pro this year, Justin Hunter

During OTAs a couple of months ago

Justin Hunter - WR - Titans

Titans WRs coach Shawn Jefferson is questioning second-round WR Justin Hunter's toughness as he sits out of OTAs with a hamstring injury.
"Justin needs to get his (butt) going," Jefferson said. "Sometimes we have to fight through things. That’s how I was taught with Bill Parcells. If it ain’t broke, then I’m not hurt. This is a very crucial time. This is where we see the growth in the kid, where he gets used to going through some adversity." Coach Mike Munchak and OC Dowell Loggains were more diplomatic with their comments, but it's unlikely Jefferson would have popped off to such a degree without their permission. Hunter should be motivated for training camp.
Fast Foward.....

The other day during the start of training camp

After getting called out by Titans WRs coach Shawn Jefferson during OTAs, second-round pick Justin Hunter was ripped by SS Bernard Pollard during Saturday's training camp practice.
Pollard spent part of practice "blistering the ears" of Hunter, apparently for "his ability to come across the middle on pass plays," Said Pollard later, "We want you to produce. This team is expecting you to produce. So I think if we can get into his head now, Sundays will be a lot easier." The rookie has now drawn the ire of a veteran teammate and respected position coach in a two-month span. Jul 28 - 4:23 PM
Source: Nashville Tennessean

Welcome to the big boys league, Justin lol

Last edited:
Hunter

1074410_10151724333153851_1414161542_o.jpg

VN Store

Back