CPF better hife...

Originally posted by Bama#1@Aug 4, 2004 11:30 PM
Galliona is coming......He will get you thie time.

Thanks for the warning. We'll tell CPF to find a good hifing place where Galliona won't be able to find him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

:dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

GAVOL, I love ya, man!!

Better yet, you might have the NG on stnad-by..... They might need to protect you cheaters!

I love it! Bama and Aawbarn have the history with the NCAA and UT is the cheater. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ken the Orange

Originally posted by Bama#1@Aug 4, 2004 11:39 PM
Better yet, you might have the NG on stnad-by..... They might need to protect you cheaters!

Make up your mind dammit!! Should CPF hife or put the NG on stnad by??

Thought I would drop by to see what's happening. How have you been? Talked to Brownie lately?

Ken the Orange

Well, I'm ashamed of myself. Here Bama1 is a new poster and I'm being rude. On to serious matters...

Bama1, y'all bought any new players lately?

:dlol:

I here the Viles have bought one or two.... Your doors are fixing to blow oover it.

Originally posted by Bama#1@Aug 4, 2004 10:30 PM
Galliona is coming......He will get you thie time.

I`m sorry it took me so long to respond, I had to get my 6 year old daughter to translate. Did you graduate from BAMA? What was your major spelling? :finger:

Bama, please don't start intentionally misspelling words. Now I'm trying to figure out if there's hidden meaning in the word "oover".

Originally posted by Bama#1@Aug 4, 2004 10:56 PM
I here the Viles have bought one or two.... Your doors are fixing to blow oover it.

I HEAR you.Lucky we live HERE.I hope this thing blows OVER soon. :withstupid:

Originally posted by copper2+Aug 4, 2004 11:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (copper2 @ Aug 4, 2004 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bama#1@Aug 4, 2004 10:56 PM
I here the Viles have bought one or two....  Your doors are fixing to blow oover it.

I HEAR you.Lucky we live HERE.I hope this thing blows OVER soon. :withstupid: [/quote]
You GO copper2&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by orangetd88@Aug 5, 2004 10:11 AM
How do you hife?

Is that bammer speak for sheep screwing?

I hear they only wear button up pants because zippers scare the sheep.BAAAAAAAAAAMA. :rocks:

Hide from what?

A few intoxicated overzealous bammers. All this speculation about what gallion has is crap. Gallion just wants to do whatever he can to get money for his clients. He could care less about bringing down UT, the NCAA or whatever the bammer flavor of the month is. And as far as the Smith case goes. Gallion knows that getting that case thrown out is HUGE. His only hope for making it stick was in an Alabama court, and now it&#39;s over.

The only people that hide are bammers after they get their butts kicked on the field. You people amuse me, because I know it and you know it, you are a minority within the Crimson Tide Fan Base. Go back to Villageidiot.com, where all of you dream up this crap.

Originally posted by copper2+Aug 5, 2004 12:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (copper2 @ Aug 5, 2004 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-orangetd88@Aug 5, 2004 10:11 AM
How do you hife?

Is that bammer speak for sheep screwing?

I hear they only wear button up pants because zippers scare the sheep.BAAAAAAAAAAMA. :rocks: [/quote]
:lol:

VN Store

Back