Croom Question

Captain Awesome

Is Jason kin to Sylvester--the former Mississippi State coach? I'm a big MSU fan too having had family to go/play/teach there. It's just occurred to me to wonder this.

Is Jason kin to Sylvester--the former Mississippi State coach? I'm a big MSU fan too having had family to go/play/teach there. It's just occurred to me to wonder this.

Isn't Sylvester the runningback coach for those Tennessee Titans????

Racist because they have the same last name? Who'd've thunk it.

I thought Sylvester was that sneaky cat that tried to eat that little yellow bird, but I can't remember if it was with the Titans or MSU. I don't believe he was a racer though....Oh well, maybe my treatment will help.

Reactions: 4 people
Sylvester is a cartoon character. Put down the blunt, cereal bowl, brownies and go get a job. Daddy can't support you anymore!

Reactions: 1 person
So is Justin related to Darryl? Or is Kevin James lebrons cousin?

Actually they are all related.

Sylvester is related to a Tweety Bird that is closely related to the Worley Bird.

The Berry twins are also related distantly to some previous member of a UT team and of course Rod Wilks is related to everyone.

I don't have enough room on here to list who Butch is related to.

Last edited:

Not that we know of... my first husband, Jason's donor passed and didn't know his family... but very well could be related with a rare name like Croom.

good to see you around mzterry :),how is Jason liking the practices and i assume his hamstring injury is just fine ?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back