Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Ah yes, I haven't thought about electrophysiology since honors science in kindergarten.
lol

You and I both had careers requiring knowledge of lots of arcane and specialized stuff. I wouldn’t have a clue what to do in a professional kitchen, other than try to stay out of the way. At least your knowledge is useful in the everyday world.

Reactions: Behr
449755915_865495738725985_6605272339906226936_n.jpg
someone ruined a ribeye steak -- overcooked and bbq sauce

Reactions: malinoisvol
Well if you told me you were drowning I would not lend a hand. I've seen your face before my friend but I don't know if you know who I am. Well I was there and I saw what you did I saw it with my own two eyes so you can wipe off that grin I know where you've been it's all been a pack of lies.

Well if you told me you were drowning I would not lend a hand. I've seen your face before my friend but I don't know if you know who I am. Well I was there and I saw what you did I saw it with my own two eyes so you can wipe off that grin I know where you've been it's all been a pack of lies.
Language Warning

@Behr, did you get your metatarsalgia under control? My son developed it as well and found some sort of strap or band that he swears by.

If you’re still having problems with it, I can ask him for the brand name, where he got it, etc.

Reactions: GordonC
Tl;dr

I had one of those strap contraptions before I got this model right herruh. It is amazing.

Super lightweight and easy to carry around.

Screenshot_20240707_004419_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back