curt phillips

matts42012

i know talked with cut before he left and was interested in coming to utk.....but cut said he didnt fit our type of offense. well with a new coaching staff could we change him into a vol? it seems we want a qb in this class

no, we holding out hope that a baseball player will be our QB in this class

personally i dont like casey kelly, i dont see why we dont get the local kid who is better

personally i dont like casey kelly, i dont see why we dont get the local kid who is better

Oh, you know that Philips is better than Kelly? I did not know that you have given both players a deep evaluation. Clawson had Kelly at camp at Richmond last year. But I am sure you have spent more time observing the two than that. I am not saying I dont like the Philips kid. I am sayint that I, like the other posters on this board, dont truely know which one is better. I'll give the coaches at UT the nod in knowing that.

I have seen Curt Phillips play, the guy is a stud. If you notice, he has recently moved up from a 3 star to a 4 star on rivals. He is big, fast, strong, and very accurate with his throws. He also has a very strong arm. He reminds me of another Tebow. I think he will compete for the starting job at Wisconsin next year. He is that good. Tennessee aparently was interested in him, but he felt like he fit Wisconsin's system better, which he probably did, but with the new O.C. who knows? I would like to see him give UT another look.

VN Store

Back