Custom debit cards

StuckInBamaVol

Has anyone had any luck making a custom debit card, outside of the bank that TN is affiliated with.

How can you not like these:

Obviously, no one will approve a custom card with anything TN related.

Was trying to get this to pass

Truist let's you do personalized debit cards for free. I've thought about doing one, using my avatar.

I can load magnetic strips and make high resolution custom debit cards for you guys.

DM me front & back pics of your cards with the image you want. I'll also need your full names, SSN's, and address the cards are billed to.

Don't miss out!

I can load magnetic strips and make high resolution custom debit cards for you guys.

DM me front & back pics of your cards with the image you want. I'll also need your full names, SSN's, and address the cards are billed to.

Don't miss out!
Don't forget Ccv and zip code.. 《 Blue Font 》
Lol. Really though with the right vinyl and printer,you could print anything and layover card,only need to cut out chip hole.. Look up Tyrone Biggins debit cover.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
If anybody’s out there listening, we need more T-shirts with Smokey on them. And I’m not talking about the goofy kids looking T-shirts, picture on that card is great looking, something with his teeth showing in a growl Would look great also

Don't miss out!
Are you secretly a Nigerian Prince :) :) :)

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back