Cutcliffe Quits Nd

utvolpj

Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Just saw at lunch where Cutcliffe quit ND because of health reasons. I wish him all the best.

LINK

Best wishes to Cut. I hope he is ok.

I'll be honest, it makes me feel MUCH better about that game in South Bend.

Originally posted by BeltwayVol@Jun 1, 2005 10:30 PM
I'll be honest, it makes me feel MUCH better about that game in South Bend.
[snapback]100061[/snapback]​

Me too! I hate it for Cutcliffe and think that he got a raw deal at Ole Miss, but I was kind of dreading that ND game ONLY because he would be there. I hope he gets better...

Ditto all the well wishes to him.

And I agree, he got a raw deal at Ole Miss. I rooted for them the whole time he was there. I won't be rooting for them again anytime soon.

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol@Jun 1, 2005 11:07 PM
Ditto all the well wishes to him.

And I agree, he got a raw deal at Ole Miss. I rooted for them the whole time he was there. I won't be rooting for them again anytime soon.
[snapback]100101[/snapback]​

Visit the "Grove" and you may change your tune!

I sincerely hope Ole Miss loses 9 games the next 3 years.

More on Cut:
He and his family are moving back to Knoxville. Not surprising considering the years he has spent in K-town and the fact his wife is from Kingston 20 miles west.

Originally posted by Vol67@Jun 2, 2005 3:08 AM
More on Cut:
He and his family are moving back to Knoxville. Not surprising considering the years he has spent in K-town and the fact his wife is from Kingston 20 miles west.
[snapback]100110[/snapback]​

I wouldn't mind having David back on the team working with Ainge and Crompton.

I'll second that! And even if he's not up to "on the field" coaching. He'd be a big help breaking down opposing team's film. Is there any regulation that would prevent him helping in a consultant type manner?

VN Store

Back