Cutcliffe Scholarship Offer Letter

Clemson Volunteer Fan

Tate Forcier, a standout QB from California in the 2009 class has been posting all his scholarship offers online for everyone to see. I was looking through them and noticed an interesting one:
Duke Offer

Here is the rest of the list. It shows that an offer from UT is "in the mail."
Offers

I'm happy that Cutcliffe is gone and I don't care if he finds the next John Elway. Duke football is Duke football unless your name is Steve Spurrier.

That's the bottom line.

Did anyone else find it odd that, in his Clemson offer letter, Tommy Bowden complimented him on how great he looks in tight pants?

Interesting to see all the letters. Some coaches are really long-winded, and some are super short.

I was hoping to steal the coaches' sigs for fake autographs I could pimp on ebay, but his XXXXX accounted for that! In all seriousness, I'm still shocked at the length of the Kentucky letter.

Did anyone else find it odd that, in his Clemson offer letter, Tommy Bowden complimented him on how great he looks in tight pants?

I didnt find it odd at all, just what you'd expect from one of the Bowden boys.

I was hoping to steal the coaches' sigs for fake autographs I could pimp on ebay, but his XXXXX accounted for that! In all seriousness, I'm still shocked at the length of the Kentucky letter.

Brooks is from Oregon. Therefore, he's able to put more than 13 words together, unlike most people in the South.

Brooks is from Oregon. Therefore, he's able to put more than 13 words together, unlike most people in the South.

I'm more interested in if the recruits would prefer a more thorough letter, or just something short and sweet? I'm sure it is different for every person, but it would be very interesting to see if these letters have any real bearing on landing the kids or not. I think it seems obvious the visits are more important (and the coaches), so would you really need to spend a whole lot of thought on these?

i'm more impressed he can find that many positive things to say about the football program.

in fact, the whole state.

Keep laughing! You're next! :rock:

if by you're, you mean the literal you, as in you personally are coming to get me, i might be a little scared. i mean you never know what to make of threats over the internet.

if by you're, you mean the figurative you, as in your team (Kentucky) is going to beat my team (Tennessee0 in football, i have nothing to be scared of.

if by you're, you mean the literal you, as in you personally are coming to get me, i might be a little scared. i mean you never know what to make of threats over the internet.

if by you're, you mean the figurative you, as in your team (Kentucky) is going to beat my team (Tennessee0 in football, i have nothing to be scared of.

Do I look like the threatening type? :angel:

Nah, I'm just a harmless Kentucky boy, unlike the Wildcats who are looking to spill a little orange blood this fall. :w00t:

Nah, I'm just a harmless Kentucky boy, unlike the Wildcats who are looking to spill a little orange blood this fall. :w00t:

Ah, give the guy a break. The season hasn't started, and up until the time the clock strikes 0:00 with Kentucky losing there will still be hope for McCat.

Hm... Michigan's seems to be the most personable letter of the one's I've read so far... lol.

VN Store

Back