Cutcliffe

I'm just glad his job title has Duke next to it instead of UT

I'm happy to see the beginning of a new era with Clawson and company...but I'll give credit to Cut for an impressive haul (by Duke standards) of talent recently.

Over the past few weeks, he's landed:

- A 4 star running back, ranked as the nation's 4th overall all-purpose back
- Two 3-star DBs
- Two 3-star DEs
- A 4 star DT

That's a pretty solid effort for Duke football.

I bet BJ transfers there.

If he's going to do it, he should probably do so after this season. Otherwise, he'll start having to compete with the new QB recruits at Duke. Frankly, he has just as good a shot at either school at the moment because he apparently has a lot to learn.

I'm happy to see the beginning of a new era with Clawson and company...but I'll give credit to Cut for an impressive haul (by Duke standards) of talent recently.

Over the past few weeks, he's landed:

- A 4 star running back, ranked as the nation's 4th overall all-purpose back
- Two 3-star DBs
- Two 3-star DEs
- A 4 star DT

That's a pretty solid effort for Duke football.

Nice catch so far, but isn't that 4 star RB from durham anyways?

Fulmer has been taking a lot of blame for the conservative style but he was not in charge of the offense...
I don't think the offense was the problem in the three regular season games that UTK lost last season. Cut got the offense out of the toilet in 2006. Fulmer was much more hands on when Randy was OC though if you want to look at the stats from the mid-2000s.

I don't think the offense was the problem in the three regular season games that UTK lost last season. Cut got the offense out of the toilet in 2006. Fulmer was much more hands on when Randy was OC though if you want to look at the stats from the mid-2000s.

The offense was worse than pathetic against a pathetic Florida defense. The offense was bad against Bama, too. We also stunk it up against Vandy and South Carolina but managed to miraculously win. Obviously, the offense didn't do much against LSU.

The offense was worse than pathetic against a pathetic Florida defense. The offense was bad against Bama, too. We also stunk it up against Vandy and South Carolina but managed to miraculously win. Obviously, the offense didn't do much against LSU.

Essentially, in the games that mattered, the offense was putrid. We scored a bunch of pts in the OOC games, but when it came down to nut cutting time against the Bamas, Floridas, LSUs and such, we laid an egg.

VN Store

Back