D.J. Moore vs. Eric Berry

kkep48

PirateVol
Vandy finds a way to get their best playmaker on the field on offense, yet, our coaches can't get the best playmaker on this team the ball on offense. I don't think Vandy's defense is on the field a whole lot longer than ours is. Must be nice to have a coaching staff who wants their best players on the field.

I thought I was about to read some bulletin board material in which Moore called out Berry, I was wrong.

DJ Moore is a beast. He's their only offensive weapon besides Nickson. Nickson is going to scramble and option run all day.

Vandy finds a way to get their best playmaker on the field on offense, yet, our coaches can't get the best playmaker on this team the ball on offense. I don't think Vandy's defense is on the field a whole lot longer than ours is. Must be nice to have a coaching staff who wants their best players on the field.

Although Vandy may not be that good, at least their offense stays on the field and relieves the defense some. Our defense stays on the field longer than Vandy's defense. I would be willing to bet our defense has stayed on the field longer than most D1 schools' defenses this year. In addition to this, we have to be able to get the ball to Berry, and I haven't seen a QB for us yet that can do this on a consistant basis.

Maybe on running plays, but yesterday was the first time he's ever lined up at receiver in his college career and had the ball thrown to him.

And what I heard was 69,000 fans spouting a 4-letter expletive when he caught the ball.

VN Store

Back