Dabo Swinney

sickemsmokey10

just watching the GT/Clemson game and interim head coach Dabo Swinney saw his punter walking off the field. He made the guy run back on to the field and then run to the sideline. I thought that was awesome

exactly what we need on this team. A coach that cares and does not put his hat over his FACE! GO AFTER MUSCHAMP!!

At the same time... He's an assistant head coach? He wasn't exactly chosen off the street four days before.. I'd say he was a little bit involved.

He's not a continuation of the Tommy Bowden era. He fired the OC. When you are trying to implement something new, its not going to work overnight.

He's not a continuation of the Tommy Bowden era. He fired the OC. When you are trying to implement something new, its not going to work overnight.

Trying to implement a new offense in the middle of season is not a smart move.

On a side note - Did anyone see the Clemson AD on the sideline during the 4th quarter? It appeared to me he was riding Dabo's ass DURING the damn game. Maybe a Clemson fan will shed a bit more light but this seemed ridiculous.

On a side note - Did anyone see the Clemson AD on the sideline during the 4th quarter? It appeared to me he was riding Dabo's ass DURING the damn game. Maybe a Clemson fan will shed a bit more light but this seemed ridiculous.

F...you Dabo...I'll do it myself!

The announcers commented on this too... one of them ripped pretty good about it. It wasn't needed for him to do that, IMO.

There's a large faction of Clemson fans that continue to support this guy's candidacy as the next head coach for the university.

It makes no sense to me.

They've been looking for the reincarnation of Danny Ford for the past 20 years.

They've been looking for the reincarnation of Danny Ford for the past 20 years.

I just don't get the Dabo love.

If Terry Don Phillips announced to Clemson fans that the next head man for their football program would be a position coach for a sub .500 team, in a below average conference, I would think they'd riot in the streets.

Yet, that's exactly what they're clamoring for right now.

"We're an underdog in Death Valley. EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!

.......(Long Akward Pause to note that this speech was ill concieved well in advance and got no reaction whatsoever.)

Something about middle of the field, then picking you guys.

"We're an underdog in Death Valley. EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!

.......(Long Akward Pause to note that this speech was ill concieved well in advance and got no reaction whatsoever.)

Something about middle of the field, then picking you guys.

It was terrible...had a bit of a Mike Gundy flavor to it.

VN Store

Back