Dallas Thomas to the Dolphins

Congrats to Dallas, it's bittersweet to think this is the beginning of the end to this current O-line.

Congrats to Dallas, it's bittersweet to think this is the beginning of the end to this current O-line.

I know. The one thing about starting freshman was that we got the privilege of watching them grow up. They went from the most obvious weakness to the most dominant strength of this football team. I have enjoyed watching it.

I remember way back when Dallas Thomas was recruited out of Baton Rouge. Wasn't that Coach Fulmer's last year? The Dolphins are getting a good player.

Reactions: 1 person
Does anyone think that next year we could have 3 olineman drafted in the first three rounds next year?
1st rd -tiny
2nd rd-j james
3rd rd - James stone or zac Fulton

I met Dallas' father a couple of weeks ago as they live in my neighborhood. Really great guy and family. They are super excited about going to South Beach! Congrats to them!

Great news for Dallas Thomas. My wife and I met him on the beach in Destin on his spring break 2009. I talked to him about what he thought about Kiffin (lol) because that was the current topic at the time. He was recruited by Fulmer. That is crazy he was a Fulmer guy and stayed through all of this mess we have been through (he red shirted). That alone makes me happy for him. He stuck it out and now it has paid off!!!! Congrats Dallas!! True Vol for life!!!

Reactions: 3 people
As a big Phins fan I'm pumped about this pick...he'll get a chance to try RT and RG and I think he'll have a great shot at starting this year with Martin Pouncey and Incognito.

Now if only they'll draft Da'Rick I'll be really pumped.

VN Store

Back