Dan Crenshaw now Deep State?

I have an ad blocker. Want let me in to watch or read. I'm not going to disable to find out.
He basically told his constituents at a town hall or something similar that Trump lost and they were kidding themselves by thinking otherwise. A handful in the audience wasn’t having it, said they had proof . One audience member questioned that they didn’t know if he was joking or not. Just an odd thing for him after 6-7 months of saying the opposite

He basically told his constituents at a town hall or something similar that Trump lost and they were kidding themselves by thinking otherwise. A handful in the audience wasn’t having it, said they had proof . One audience member questioned that they didn’t know if he was joking or not. Just an odd thing for him after 6-7 months of saying the opposite

I don't recall him saying the election was stolen. He like others has said we need voter ID and mail in voting should be cleaned up.

He voted to certify the election results. Do you have anything showing him saying the election was stolen or that Trump is the rightful POTUS?

VN Store

Back