DC Jefferson

govols182

I thought he was one of the top ranked QB's in the nation. He isn't even a 4 star. Am I missing something?

He'll be a 4-star qb, imo.

Rankings are nice, but I'm more interested in a kid's offer list...and DC has offers from Auburn, Alabama, Tennessee, LSU, Boston College, and will soon get offers from Miami and FSU. That's fine company.

And, for what it's worth, recruiting analyst Mike Farrell(of Rivals) has Jefferson as one of his top 100 players in the nation.

he reminds me of Jamarcus, all the athletic ability in the world and a terrible decision maker

Well, that terrible decision maker just got drafted number 1 overall so he might not be too bad.

Well, that terrible decision maker just got drafted number 1 overall so he might not be too bad.

yeah, the raiders have a great history of making the right choice with the number one pick

yeah, the raiders have a great history of making the right choice with the number one pick
Especially considering 2007 was the first time in their history in the NFL that they've had the number one pick.

VN Store

Back