Deep breath folks...

Sarms58

Despite the two mistakes, we're in a good spot after one quarter and our D knows they can stop the Gators...let's pull the upset...GBO

Reactions: 2 people
Dude we just don't have good QBs this is ridiculous. This really shows the lack of recruitment and player development going on at UT for the past 3 years. I feel sorry for Butch cause he has to deal with players that just aren't good.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes... evedent Peterman is shook. Cannot throw 20 yds down the field .. why cannot TN throw a five yd pass or screen ... what the hell...

Were tryin every way we can to give this game away. Somebody is going to have to step up at QB. I think I would make the switch back to Worley.

Worley. Now. Butch needs to get a sustained drive and score some points or it's going to get really ugly. Again.

This is probably the worst Florida team in more than 20 yrs and should be our rare chance to curbstomp them, and we can't do anything but watch ourselves self destruct and look silly on national TV. just sickening.

Reactions: 1 person
This is probably the worst Florida team in more than 20 yrs and should be our rare chance to curbstomp them, and we can't do anything but watch ourselves self destruct and look silly on national TV. just sickening.

Worst team in 20yrs? I throw the bs flag on that one my friend

This Florida team is very beatable, just not by us. I'm not sure we could score on a high school team today

A good HS team could load the box and shut us down. This actually isn't on Butch. Without throwing kids under the bus, it's a total lack of instincts and common sense football play by our roster. Just bizarre.

VN Store

Back