Dennis Dodd from CBS......

He always sounds like he needs to get to the bathroom after eating at bad Mexican restaurant,

The overuse of the whole "Butch gets it" mantra is indicative of just how much our last coach didn't get it imo.

Reactions: 16 people
Don't know who Dodd is, but I am proclaiming him "Guru of All College Football".

But as everyone in north America knows, ESPN, CBS, et al still hate us! :)

Butch Jooooooooooooones.............you can't clone me, I'm the one and only...........I'm Butch Joooooooooooones.....

I said. back then.................they didn't want me, now I hot them hoes all on me.............Butch Jooooooones..

Reactions: 2 people
I never remember Dennis Dodd writing/speaking well of UT - so maybe this actually is a good sign...

I thought it was ESPN that hated us. Now CBS. EVERYONE HATES US!!!!!

Haters-Gonna-Hate-Snow-White-And-The-Seven-Dwarfs-Gif.gif

Reactions: 6 people
This is where all the insiders get their info

Yea, just ask Wes *ucker or Evan Woodsbury.

Every story EW comes out with, sounds just like something some Nega-Vol would write on here.

I know for a fact EW comes on here because when Ertel and I painted the rock, EG commented on it and took a jab at us.

E.G.

They went to a popular message board at volnation.com and basked in the praise of their fellow fans for a job well done. A few hours later, they were shocked to learn that their work — which had taken hours to produce — had already been painted over. - exert from UT tells students not to paint Rock to welcome recruits : govolsxtra.com

Yea, just ask Wes *ucker or Evan Woodsbury.

Every story EW comes out with, sounds just like something some Nega-Vol would write on here.

I know for a fact EW comes on here because when Ertel and I painted the rock, EG commented on it and took a jab at us.

E.G.

That's exactly the reason I check the T-FP daily for articles and reports by Downtown Patrick Brown. :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back