Derek Barnett looking good for the Texans

Has a sack and caused a pick 6 with another would-be sack…QB tried to throw it as Barnett had him in his grasp.

Hope he can stay healthy and rejuvenate his career in Houston. Wish the Titans had grabbed him.
It would help me cheer for them . Just can’t be a Titans fan , need some Vols and maybe I could start .

Philly in the tank since they cut him. Karma. Also, Vikings in the tank since they benched Dobbs. I know, he had a bad game, but look what he had done for them before!
Nah not because of Barnett. We have better pass rushers than him. It was best he left so he could get playing time elsewhere which is exactly what he’s doing now

Nah not because of Barnett. We have better pass rushers than him. It was best he left so he could get playing time elsewhere which is exactly what he’s doing now
Barnett kept getting hurt and didn’t progress the way they’d hoped. If he’s healthy, he could have a big year for Houston next year. It was a good move for both teams, as you say.

Glad to see it for him.
He was always fun to watch.. Getting out of Philly is a good thing 😉

He was in a perfect situation in Philly, he just couldn't stay healthy. I thought at the time that he was overdrafted at #15 - as much as I loved him as a VFL, I saw him as a late 1st - early 2nd rotational DL, but at #15 he was seen as the future stud DE on an aging line, and he just wasn't that player. He'll always have that fumble recovery that sewed up the Super Bowl win against NE.

He is alrteady an elite NFL QB as a rookie. What he has done is unheard of... If they beat the Ravens on Saturday he is my MVP, not just rookie MVP. He is just so good and polished.
They were a different team when he sat out injured for a couple of weeks. He is exciting to watch! ;)

Reactions: atilla
He is alrteady an elite NFL QB as a rookie. What he has done is unheard of... If they beat the Ravens on Saturday he is my MVP, not just rookie MVP. He is just so good and polished.
Titans were all ready to move up with AZ had the Texans not taken him. Really sucks for Titans fans as it's a double whammy. Not only did we not get him, but now he is in the division and won the division year 1.

Very impressed with how well he’s done. My father hates Ohio State but loves Stroud. The computer program saying he didn’t process things fast enough just made him even easier to root for.

Y’all think we had it rough going from Hendo to Milton, imagine going from Stroud to McCord. Imagine if Joe had had Harrison Jr. to throw to this year.

Titans were all ready to move up with AZ had the Texans not taken him. Really sucks for Titans fans as it's a double whammy. Not only did we not get him, but now he is in the division and won the division year 1.
Don't worry they got Levis 🤣

Don't worry they got Levis 🤣
Levis looked a lot better than I anticipated. When he had time in the pocket he threw some absolute dimes.

Having watched the Titans since they came to Nashville, I have seen enough garbage QBs to know who has it and who doesn't. I feel like Levis is going to do well as long as we can get him some protection. He certainly looks better than a bunch of other highly touted QBs from recent drafts like Fields, Wilson, Pickett, Young, Jones, and Lance.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Levis looked a lot better than I anticipated. When he had time in the pocket he threw some absolute dimes.

Having watched the Titans since they came to Nashville, I have seen enough garbage QBs to know who has it and who doesn't. I feel like Levis is going to do well as long as we can get him some protection. He certainly looks better than a bunch of other highly touted QBs from recent drafts like Fields, Wilson, Pickett, Young, Jones, and Lance.
lol..levis is a turnover machine..vols 44 ky 6 dont forget that one.titans wont ever field a team to help cover for him.dont forget they drafted corey davis instead of mahommes when maricrapola was the qb.

Reactions: overseasorange2
lol..levis is a turnover machine..vols 44 ky 6 dont forget that one.titans wont ever field a team to help cover for him.dont forget they drafted corey davis instead of mahommes when maricrapola was the qb.

Lol, and I'm sure you thought some random kid from Texas Tech was gonna end up being the best QB on Earth...

I don't really care what Levis' college stats were. Bryce Young had one of the best college careers ever. Yet Levis outplayed him this year. Josh Allen has very mediocre passing stats in college. He's been phenomenal in the NFL.

Collage stats are pretty irrelevant to future production.

Lol, and I'm sure you thought some random kid from Texas Tech was gonna end up being the best QB on Earth...

I don't really care what Levis' college stats were. Bryce Young had one of the best college careers ever. Yet Levis outplayed him this year. Josh Allen has very mediocre passing stats in college. He's been phenomenal in the NFL.

Collage stats are pretty irrelevant to future production.
i have no confidence in levis or the titans...titans should have drafted hooker.he takes care of the ball and scrambles out of the pocket.and yeah kc saw the light had a good starting qb and still drafted mahommes.we stuck w/ mariota who if you watch even a little ball you knew he was going to be a bust.thats the difference in a team that has won 2 titles and 6 strait afc champ games vs a team that has been a constant failure.

Reactions: overseasorange2
i have no confidence in levis or the titans...titans should have drafted hooker.he takes care of the ball and scrambles out of the pocket.and yeah kc saw the light had a good starting qb and still drafted mahommes.we stuck w/ mariota who if you watch even a little ball you knew he was going to be a bust.thats the difference in a team that has won 2 titles and 6 strait afc champ games vs a team that has been a constant failure.

You can't even form a complete sentence... But I am sure you know ball. :rolleyes:

And the Chiefs haven't won 6 straight AFC championships either.

VN Store

Back