Did anyone see the new NCAA football 2006 teaser?

mattvols

Ocho-Stinko
Did anyone else see it? I'm trying to find it on the internet to show it to you guys but it has Florida State running all over Tennessee like there totally ignorning the fact that the last time we played we totally outmatched them as you can see on the National Championship DVD.

Yeah, but if you go to the website where that video came from, you'll see that UT lost on a last-minute kickoff return for a TD while Rocky Top was playing in the background. It stunk. :(

Yeah I saw that on ESPN...too bad they didn't show footage of them losing on Bobby Bowden field the night it was honored! :dlol:

Originally posted by mattvols@Jul 8, 2005 1:13 AM
Did anyone else see it? I'm trying to find it on the internet to show it to you guys but it has Florida State running all over Tennessee like there totally ignorning the fact that the last time we played we totally outmatched them as you can see on the National Championship DVD.
[snapback]111190[/snapback]​

Yes, because they are totally using the rosters from that game. Get a grip, it's a video game commercial.

Originally posted by mattvols@Jul 8, 2005 2:13 AM
[snapback]111190[/snapback]​

i doubt many acknowledge the fact that the seminoles are runnin over us. they're prolly more interested in the game itself

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Jul 8, 2005 1:38 PM
Let me guess, EA sports hates Tennessee also?
[snapback]111337[/snapback]​

Dude, 60% of Earth's population is out to give the Vols a bad rap. You didn't know that?

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Jul 8, 2005 3:38 PM

:lolup:

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Jul 8, 2005 3:38 PM

Actually, you would think quite the opposite, as EA is ESPN's only real rival in the sports video games market. If they hate us too, ESPN loses it's ammo.

Actually, as far as that goes, I think EA may very well become the only company allowed to make sports games within one year. I'm fairly certain they own the rights to every single major professional sport in the United States, plus FIFA.

I am very surprised that the NFL sold their entire rights to EASports

That will hurt gaming overall, imo

Originally posted by U-T@Jul 8, 2005 6:26 PM
I am very surprised that the NFL sold their entire rights to EASports

That will hurt gaming overall, imo
[snapback]111363[/snapback]​

I agree, not a good thing at all.

Tiburon Sports the makers of the NCAA football series is based out of Maitland, Florida which might have had something to do with it. Maitland is about 4 hours from Tallahassee, while only 2 hours from Gainesville. Does anyone have the link to the Tennessee vs Bama one? I'd like to see it.

VN Store

Back