Did Cut Really beat Vandy or was I dreaming that score?

No more retreads with bad hearts please. The stress of the tennessee job alone would kill him.

Vandy is gonna go back to normal. It must have been fun while it lasted. They still will make a bowl though.

Vandy is gonna go back to normal. It must have been fun while it lasted. They still will make a bowl though.

there is no one left on their schedule they can beat. 5 wins is still the high water mark in Nash

I was at the Vandy-Duke game. Cutcliff outcoached Johnson the entire game. Save for one huge 80 yard pass, Vandy couldnt move the ball at all. Duke was out manned and athleted. They ran the no-huddle offense well, played good defense, and out schemed Vandy for most of the game.

Isnt it ironic, Cutcliff leaves UT for Duke. Duke might make a bowl game, UT will probably not.

I was at the Vandy-Duke game. Cutcliff outcoached Johnson the entire game. Save for one huge 80 yard pass, Vandy couldnt move the ball at all. Duke was out manned and athleted. They ran the no-huddle offense well, played good defense, and out schemed Vandy for most of the game.

Isnt it ironic, Cutcliff leaves UT for Duke. Duke might make a bowl game, UT will probably not.
Great for david, hope he stays at duke a long time.

Nobody is going to argue that Vanderbilt was obviously overrated. I think a lot of us already knew that before the recent losses. But even under that consideration, you have to realize just how bad Duke has been. Cut is doint a great job there. For Duke to beat anybody the last few years was amazing.

I was at the Duke-Vandy game. Vandy does not have an offense first of all. The games they have won this year have been won largely due to the defense. I bought season tickets for $99, mainly for the Tennessee game, but i also figured i would be able to see some other good SEC teams as well. So far i have only missed the Rice game with UF and UT left. I agree that Cut would be a better option than Fulmer but we need someone fresh, someone that will light a fire under not only the team but also get the attention of the whole SEC. On the other hand, Cut is a great coach and has done a great job with what he has at Duke.

Also Johnson may be looking ahead to the Clemson job more than he wants everyone to believe.

VN Store

Back