Did Robert Kennedy Murder Marilyn Monroe?

Franklin Pierce

Did Bobby Kennedy murder Marilyn Monroe with poison? Shocking theory claims an ultra-secret LAPD file names JFK's brother as the killer – and a Hollywood actor watched it all unfold

The claims are hard to believe... but the source is so solid and credible that you will find this amazing story hard to dismiss. A Los Angeles policeman says an ultra-secret Police Department file names JFK’s brother Bobby Kennedy as the killer of Marilyn Monroe — and actor Peter Lawford confessed to the cop that he watched the murder unfold...

Did Bobby Kennedy murder Marilyn Monroe with poison? | Daily Mail Online

Marilyn Monroe - dead August 1962

JFK - dead November 1963

MLK - dead April 1968

RFK - dead June 1968

Marilyn Monroe 'spent her last night with mafia boss Sam Giancana at Frank Sinatra's lodge'

UPDATED: 04:05 EDT, 29 April 2011

Marilyn Monroe spent her last night alive at Frank Sinatra’s lodge with a Mafia boss, according to extraordinary new claims.

The Hollywood actress is said to have spent the evening with Sam Giancana after taking the singer’s private jet to Cal-Neva Lodge in Lake Tahoe, Nevada.

There the gangster – with whom she was allegedly in love – apparently tried to persuade her not to go public about her affair with President John F Kennedy.

She flew home to Los Angeles early the following morning and was found dead that night. Later a coroner ruled that the death was a ‘probable’ suicide.

Marilyn Monroe 'spent her last night with mafia boss Sam Giancana at Frank Sinatra's lodge' | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: StarRaider
Marilyn Monroe 'spent her last night with mafia boss Sam Giancana at Frank Sinatra's lodge'

Marilyn Monroe spent her last night alive at Frank Sinatra’s lodge with a Mafia boss, according to extraordinary new claims.

The Hollywood actress is said to have spent the evening with Sam Giancana after taking the singer’s private jet to Cal-Neva Lodge in Lake Tahoe, Nevada.

There the gangster – with whom she was allegedly in love – apparently tried to persuade her not to go public about her affair with President John F Kennedy.

She flew home to Los Angeles early the following morning and was found dead that night. Later a coroner ruled that the death was a ‘probable’ suicide.

Marilyn Monroe 'spent her last night with mafia boss Sam Giancana at Frank Sinatra's lodge' | Daily Mail Online

I had heard that she was out of control at the Cal-Neva just before her death. I didn't know it was the day before.

THE MISFITS, 1961, ended up being the last movie that both Clark Gable and Marilyn Monroe would make.

Filmed in the Nevada desert with the temperature hovering around 100 degrees.

Marilyn was doing alcohol and prescription drugs, and would sometimes forget her lines, or not come out of her trailer at all.

Meanwhile, while her marriage to Arthur Miller had issues, Marilyn Monroe was drinking too much after work, and was using prescription drugs; according to Huston in a 1981 retrospective interview, he was "absolutely certain that she was doomed" a conclusion he reached while working on the film. "There was evidence right before me almost every day. She was incapable of rescuing herself or of being rescued by anyone else. And it sometimes affected her work. We had to stop the picture while she went to a hospital for two weeks."[4] Huston shut down production in August 1960 when Monroe went to a hospital for relaxation and depression treatment. Some close-ups after her hospital discharge were shot using limited soft focus.[4] Monroe was nearly always late to the set, sometimes not showing up at all. She spent her nights learning newly written lines with her drama coach Paula Strasberg. Monroe's confidant and masseur, Ralph Roberts, was cast as an ambulance attendant in the film's rodeo scene. The other actors did not complain to Monroe about her lateness – they knew they needed her to finish the movie. Gable reminisced with Misfits author James Goode saying, "Long ago, if an actor was late, they were fired."

The Misfits (1961 film) - Wikipedia

Didn't that original link you post suggest that Giancana violently raped her and Frank was there berating her and feeding her drugs and such as they photo her compromising situations?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I just started listening to Collateral Damage by Mark Shaw which attempts to tie together the deaths of Marilyn, Dorothy Kilgallen, JFK, & RFK.
Dorothy Kilgallen ran her mouth and died in the same manner as Marilyn. She had Jack Ruby's notes and ran a bunch of stuff down in New Orleans and Dallas. She died in her hotel room from allegedly a mix of alcohol and drugs.

I wouldn’t put anything past a Kennedy. Some 60+ years later we now know the clan was nothing but leftist trash with a strong dose of criminality. The current leftist trash in the WH is looking more like the Kennedy clan everyday.

THE MISFITS, 1961, ended up being the last movie that both Clark Gable and Marilyn Monroe would make.

Filmed in the Nevada desert with the temperature hovering around 100 degrees.

Marilyn was doing alcohol and prescription drugs, and would sometimes forget her lines, or not come out of her trailer at all.

Meanwhile, while her marriage to Arthur Miller had issues, Marilyn Monroe was drinking too much after work, and was using prescription drugs; according to Huston in a 1981 retrospective interview, he was "absolutely certain that she was doomed" a conclusion he reached while working on the film. "There was evidence right before me almost every day. She was incapable of rescuing herself or of being rescued by anyone else. And it sometimes affected her work. We had to stop the picture while she went to a hospital for two weeks."[4] Huston shut down production in August 1960 when Monroe went to a hospital for relaxation and depression treatment. Some close-ups after her hospital discharge were shot using limited soft focus.[4] Monroe was nearly always late to the set, sometimes not showing up at all. She spent her nights learning newly written lines with her drama coach Paula Strasberg. Monroe's confidant and masseur, Ralph Roberts, was cast as an ambulance attendant in the film's rodeo scene. The other actors did not complain to Monroe about her lateness – they knew they needed her to finish the movie. Gable reminisced with Misfits author James Goode saying, "Long ago, if an actor was late, they were fired."

The Misfits (1961 film) - Wikipedia

This movie comes on tonight (Saturday) at 7 pm CT on the TCM station for those that can get it.

I have never thought much about Marilyn as an actress, but she DOES give a VERY POWERFUL performance in this movie directed by John Huston.

Plus ....it's Clark Gable's last movie made before his death. I read somewhere that when it came time to come up w/a name for the comic book Superman to have a citizens name, Clark Gable's name was for Clark Kent. I don't remember where they came up for the last name of "Kent".

Plus ....it's Clark Gable's last movie made before his death. I read somewhere that when it came time to come up w/a name for the comic book Superman to have a citizens name, Clark Gable's name was for Clark Kent. I don't remember where they came up for the last name of "Kent".

Last movie for Monroe as well.

81+jzSF522L._AC_UL320_.jpg

Humphrey Bogart, Marilyn Monroe, The King, James Dean

I've always thought that the Kennedy family was cursed. I'm guessing it was Joseph Kennedy Sr. that sold his soul for the riches that they had, but man was that family cursed since most of them died by either murder or tragic accident. If you're a member of that clan a natural death isn't likely.

'I listened to Marilyn die': Private eye who Bugged Monroe's House reveals details of her final hours in his diary

Files shedding new light on Marilyn Monroe's last night alive and her relationships with President John F Kennedy and his younger brother Bobby have emerged 51 years after her death.

Documents belonging to the late Fred Otash, one of Hollywood's most notorious private detectives, were uncovered by his daughter Colleen after being found in a suburban storage unit.

According to Otash, who died in 1992, Monroe had a sexual relationship with the brothers and complained about being 'passed around like a piece of meat'.

Otash, who had installed bugging devices in her Los Angeles home, has long been derided by Kennedy admirers for his claims to have listened to a tape of Monroe and JFK in bed together.

But the notes published by The Hollywood Reporter magazine last week contained a detailed account of his bugging activities and what he heard.

Shortly before his death, he told an interviewer: 'They were having a sexual relationship ... but I don't want to get into the moans and groans.'

And in his notes, Otash claimed: 'I listened to Marilyn Monroe die.'

He recorded that on August 5 1962, she had a violent argument with the Kennedys and that she felt that she had been 'passed around like a piece of meat'.

The notes read: 'She was really screaming and they were trying to quiet her down.

'She's in the bedroom and Bobby gets the pillow and he muffles her on the bed to keep the neighbors from hearing. She finally quieted down and then he was looking to get out of there.'

Otash only found out she had died later on.

At that point Otash was the most famous private eye in Hollywood and the first choice for any celebrity with a potential problem.

Among the stars he bugged was Rock Hudson, whose wife apparently confronted him about his homosexuality decades before the public knew he was gay and told him to 'grow out of it'.

His other files include information on Judy Garland and how in 1963 he cleaned her Beverly Hill apartment out of all the pills and alcohol she had stashed during her bitter split from third husband Sid Luft.

Otash died in 1992 having been used as the inspiration for the shady PI played by Jack Nicholson in the Oscar-winning 1974 film Chinatown.

Marilyn Monroe death: Confession inside diary of Hollywood's most famous private detective Fred Otash | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back