Dilemma...

Memphis_Volunteer

Currently I live in Memphis, TN, but this summer I will be moving to southern MS, where on TV all that will be aired are Southern Miss. and LSU games. Is there any way I can get Vol games down there? I don't enjoy listening to the games on radio, although I will do that if necessary. Is there a channel I can buy or something? Thank you.

As soon as you get there, call you cable company and ask about ESPN Gameplan. I think it costs about $100, but you'll get more football games than you could ever hope to watch.

Another good thing is that with the excitement around UTs upcoming season, CBS & ESPN (not to mention NBC-the Notredame Broadcasting Company) will be showing a lot of UT games.

But keep in mind that the university usually keeps one home game reserved for PPV, usually against the least of that seasons opponents.

Originally posted by volbrian@May 10, 2005 10:47 PM
But keep in mind that the university usually keeps one home game reserved for PPV, usually against the least of that seasons opponents.

So the Bama game is going to be on PPV?

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+May 10, 2005 9:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ May 10, 2005 9:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-volbrian@May 10, 2005 10:47 PM

So the Bama game is going to be on PPV? [/quote]
:dlol:

actually nbc will have only one ut game, and that is the notre dame game.

cbs will likely have florida, georgia, alabama, and maybe south carolina.

but those games are all regional games.

espn and the duece should have the rest except for the ppv game.

directv doesnt have college football.

only dish has the ncaa.

directv has pro football and dish doesnt.

they should just merge so we could have our cake and eat it to.

Are you sure you cant buy those Fox Network things when on directv?

That ESPN game plan thing is wicked&#33; A buddy of mine had it last yr. He recieved his divorce papers by mid- october&#39;. LOL . Its a football Guru&#39;s mania.....stock up on the beer,chips etc. In the last 3-4 seasons if im unable to make a game that isnt televised I do the ppv and radio combo. Also a local bar&grill etc usualy will have a few extra games on big screens from ppv as an after thought..Good luck with your move&#39; and best of luck getting all the Vols games..

I live in south La and I get almost all UT games. I usually only miss one a year&#33; I really never see a So. Miss game on........... :D

VN Store

Back