Do you know recruiting?

LIvol

Is there a team in the SEC (and maybe D-1) that had such a big need and failed in that position?

We need DTs

(I saw Brimfield working with OL, Melancon went to La. Tech, most of DEs from last year went to JuCo and we shall see if Bolden can get his grades back in order...or else he will need to do a police ride-along to get back on the team)

This is also a mystery to me??

You have DE's and DT's that take official visits and the coaches and players let them know we have a huge need for these positions and they stand a very good chance being in the rotation next year. Then they commit to another school like UNC or Clemson. Maybe they have a big need for Def. Linemen also, I don't know.

If you read a recent article on Govols.com, Quinton Coples said they stressed this fact very clearly.

Coples knows UT needs defensive ends : Football Recruiting : GoVolsXtra.com

I don't get it!

Davis would be huge...even though we are already stacked at RB..I hope we land him.

sad thing what is stacked at RB.....i am nervous about Vereens status (we all know that once a troubled player it is ALOT of work to get back on the right path) Creer will work as a stud, and Hardesty should be done. I think Davis and Creer would work for the next 3 years.

anyone know the updates on Jeremy Lewis and M Everett?

I just hope your NSD opinion does not reflect 3 or 4- 3* star DTs that we hope pan out!

just because they are 3 stars doesn't mean anything. I just hope we get the right guys in.

VN Store

Back