Do you realize............

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
that Tennessee has their first hoops exhibition game tomorrow night? I can't believe it's that time already.

who are they playing? You know if you bring your football ticket stub, you get into the bb game free.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Nov 4, 2004 10:06 PM
who are they playing? You know if you bring your football ticket stub, you get into the bb game free.

Tusculum.

I hope this is the year they step up. I really thought last year was going to be a good one, and they phoned it in. The year before was promising, but losing Ron Slay hurt them last year. Scooter has to play better.

Originally posted by rwemyss@Nov 4, 2004 10:08 PM
I hope this is the year they step up. I really thought last year was going to be a good one, and they phoned it in. The year before was promising, but losing Ron Slay hurt them last year. Scooter has to play better.

I hate to get my hopes up too much. Usually ends in disappointment.

Originally posted by afanalso@Nov 4, 2004 11:16 PM
Yeah, you can't expect too much

I am anxious to see some of the new guys play though.

I LOVE BIG ORANGE B-BALL :groupwave: :fworks: :cheer: :gril1: :gril1: :cheer: :fworks: :3cheers:

Attachments

• ap2.jpg
    ap2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
here's an avatar you can use afanalso... if you want to?

Attachments

• Vols_logo_tri.gif
    Vols_logo_tri.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by allvol@Nov 5, 2004 3:21 PM
here's an avatar you can use afanalso... if you want to?

Or maybe we can get you something else if you tell us what you want.

Well, I'm a huge UT fan but I go to Tusculum so I gotta root my little DII team on tonight. We are actually picked to win the tough South Atlantic Conference this year and we've got some great players. Our best, senior Brad Hawks, won't be playing tonight due to an injury. Look for a guy named Bobby Ewing off the bench. He's a senior, about 6'4 or so, and he likes to fire 3 pointers from all over the court. That joker can shoot. We've also got 5 or 6 other very talented upperclassman and some good freshman. The MVP from the postseason High School tournament from North Carolina is playing for us and that's huge to snag a guy from Carolina that talented. Anyway, I don't expect TC to win but I think they'll give UT a better game than the EA Sports Allstars.

DD

Well, I'm proud of TC for not letting the Vols completely blow them out. They could have rolled over and died in the first few minutes when UT went 9-9 on 3 pointers. And about Bobby Ewing, that joker hit five 3's tonight. Last year he took 163 shots and 162 of them were 3 pointers. He just don't shoot from inside. Anyway, UT is a good team and I think that this game can only help TC get tougher. At least it wasn't 112-35 like it would have been if they were playing the EA Sports Allstars.

DD

VN Store

Back