Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?…..yoga?…..lift weights? What’s your workout plan?

I've had a rough week after a very long weekend service project. I'm going to use this as motivation to put in a good 5k today after work.

Reactions: VolunteerVandiver
Ran 5 miles Wednesday. Was hitting 15 a week for about the past month, but not going to get that this week. The weather is not cooperating.

Also, was getting about 5000-10000 meters in on the row machine during that time frame.
Im going to be so busy over the next 2 months that all of this is going to go out the window, which really sucks.

14 minutes on the way back, same 1.6 miles.

Felt really good at the start and never dropped which was a big surprise because I am normally wasted after work.

I run because it's the only thing that I feel really helps me lose/maintain weight as far as exercise. The problem is I have not great knees and feet so I can't go as much as I want and sometimes it knocks me out for a while before I pick it back up.

Currently I'm up to 3-4 times a week, getting 3-4 miles each time. Usually I shoot for 2 of the runs to be more "instense" and 1 to be an easy job and if I do a 4th it's somewhere inbetween. I'll probably never get to where I run marathons or even half marathons but maybe a 5 or 10K .

Reactions: Juanita
I run because it's the only thing that I feel really helps me lose/maintain weight as far as exercise. The problem is I have not great knees and feet so I can't go as much as I want and sometimes it knocks me out for a while before I pick it back up.

Currently I'm up to 3-4 times a week, getting 3-4 miles each time. Usually I shoot for 2 of the runs to be more "instense" and 1 to be an easy job and if I do a 4th it's somewhere inbetween. I'll probably never get to where I run marathons or even half marathons but maybe a 5 or 10K .
If I don’t wear good shoes all the time then my feet and knees hurt.

VN Store

Back