Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?…..yoga?…..lift weights? What’s your workout plan?

Do you run?

He!! no.
That's why I love golf. A leisurely stroll in the grass.;)

If I don’t wear good shoes all the time then my feet and knees hurt.
No one listens to me and I wouldn’t either, but good shoes are essential. No one realizes that most running shoes are only good for 300-500 miles. They need to be replaced regularly, and if you run/walk often, you should have 2-3 different pair and switch them out

No one listens to me and I wouldn’t either, but good shoes are essential. No one realizes that most running shoes are only good for 300-500 miles. They need to be replaced regularly, and if you run/walk often, you should have 2-3 different pair and switch them out

To add on to this, going to a legitimate professional running store is a game changer. They can measure your feet and look at your pace and recommend shoes and inserts. Turns out my left foot is more flat than my right foot so I was able to get an insert to correct that and it changed my world.

Of course, it’s not cheap to do that either.

Reactions: bignewt
Yeah I can see the tread wearing off on the pair I bought last year, gonna have to head back to Fleet Feet.

Shoe shopping hasn’t been productive for me. I’ve got to try them on, and inventories are pitiful.

VN Store

Back