Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?…..yoga?…..lift weights? What’s your workout plan?

Posting the bad as well as the good. Injured myself lifting last Monday and made it worse Wednesday. I had intentions of making the steps up Wednesday-Sunday but pain from trap and a gnarly heating pad induced rash have forced me to rest. I might try to walk at night this week to at least get my steps up.
1000004988.jpg

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Posting the bad as well as the good. Injured myself lifting last Monday and made it worse Wednesday. I had intentions of making the steps up Wednesday-Sunday but pain from trap and a gnarly heating pad induced rash have forced me to rest. I might try to walk at night this week to at least get my steps up.
View attachment 652749
Bailiff, whack his pee pee.

Reactions: Velo Vol
Unfortunately, mostly due to RA problems, I went months without any cycling. I did get three rides in the last part of June.

Meanwhile, I got a fitness-type watch which tracks steps. It has a default step goal of 8,000/day. Not a significant physical challenge, but it's something. I've managed to do it for 62 consecutive days, so there's that.

Unfortunately, mostly due to RA problems, I went months without any cycling. I did get three rides in the last part of June.

Meanwhile, I got a fitness-type watch which tracks steps. It has a default step goal of 8,000/day. Not a significant physical challenge, but it's something. I've managed to do it for 62 consecutive days, so there's that.
Do you use Strava?

Went to heated vinyasa this morning with the red woman. She’s amazing at yoga. In the end she was trying to kill me. Gracefully floating through the final vinyasa and balancing poses. I’m dizzy, lost 10 pounds in sweat, and falling off the block. Yes we did the balance on a block. Some better than others…..but I didn’t die so it’s a win

Went to heated vinyasa this morning with the red woman. She’s amazing at yoga. In the end she was trying to kill me. Gracefully floating through the final vinyasa and balancing poses. I’m dizzy, lost 10 pounds in sweat, and falling off the block. Yes we did the balance on a block. Some better than others…..but I didn’t die so it’s a win
Just do it outside.

VN Store

Back