Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?…..yoga?…..lift weights? What’s your workout plan?

I want to like ellipticals, but I apparently have a gait that doesnt work on an elliptical. It kills my joints, even back before I blew them all out.

It was the one activity I could get the sports physical therapists to drop from my rehab.
I hear what you are saying, and I had problems with it at first (6 years ago) but once I adjust the Stride to fit my gait I had zero problems. IMO this was the key to making the elliptical work. Strides can be adjusted on my machine from 19 to 24 inches. Less wear and tear and comfortable once fitted to your stride (gait)

I also in addition to the elliptical use an electric Bike. I was averaging 45 to 60 miles per weekend. Yes you do get exercise and cardio as you have to pedal. Biggest fear on the bike is the idiot drivers texting not paying attention or going into curves while texting....
Knee Saving

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I hear what you are saying, and I had problems with it at first (6 years ago) but once I adjust the Stride to fit my gait I had zero problems. IMO this was the key to making the elliptical work. Strides can be adjusted on my machine from 19 to 24 inches. Less wear and tear and comfortable once fitted to your stride (gait)
This applies to running as well. Proper technique eliminates issues

Reactions: Sudden Impact
This applies to running as well. Proper technique eliminates issues

The pounding on the payment for years did me in on running....I loved it, but the Knees were wearing out due to the resistance of the ground... I would run about 28 to 32 miles a week. The older I got the worse it got.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
The pounding on the payment for years did me in on running....I loved it, but the Knees were wearing out due to the resistance of the ground... I would run about 28 to 32 miles a week. The older I got the worse it got.
At this point I figure it’s more important to find something that works for you. Just keep after it.

Reactions: Sudden Impact

VN Store

Back