Dobbs or Ferguson?

Who of these two freshmen would you prefer to lead our program moving forward?

• Total voters

Weee'rre Baaccckk

IF a freshmen were to be declared the starter for the first game of the season, for any reason, which of these two would you prefer to see lead our program moving forward?

Too early to know. You never know if either are great or poop yet. You might set yourself up for a surprise.

I think if Dooley were still coach, Ferguson would have it. He is a pocket passer with little mobility. Josh Dobbs fits CBJ's scheme better.

There's something intriguing about Ferguson's game...confidence with a wild card factor...but I get something special out of Dobbs...cool efficient with all of the physical tools..great dilemma to have
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Dobbs is very smart and has a good arm and legs....Ferguson is a warrior. Very tough and competitive. Can't go wrong IMO
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
I don't know if I have ever seen a quicker release than that of Ferguson. Lightning.

I definitely think one of the two will probably win the starting job. Neither Worley or Peterman have looked all that great and it showed again today. I just hope we can hold onto both Dobbs and Ferguson. They are both studs!!! It will probably be whomever picks up the system better. Who knows both may start some, ala Ainge and Schaefer. Definitely a great problem to have.

I voted for Ferguson, although I think Dobbs will be the starter. Just did so, because I thought everybody would be voting Dobbs. Glad to have both these guys. Hope we get Kizer too!!! :dance2:

Last edited:
I voted dobbs cause he is black,and you know what happend the last time we had a black qb.. Racist??? I don't care

Reactions: 1 person
The way the qbs looked today those two should get a chance to compete for the job when they get here.

As long as one of the two plays better than these two. My goodness Worley and Peterman are not happening. I'm sorry. But hey, it's only fifteen practices who knows.

VN Store

Back