Does anyone have a Defense for Sanders;Chavis

airforcevol

For UT to advance past the SEC Sanders and Chavis MUST GO! If these guys are so good for UT then why has no one offered either one of them a job? How come these two guys are not being sought after for a head-coaching job: because no one else wants to be embarrassed. Sanders can't and won't coach until it is too late and Chavis will not change his ways. Chavis is so set in his ways after 16 years; he thinks he owns the team that he will not bend. If he is such a good D coordinator then why is no one asking him to head up their team? Give me a break!! Fire Sanders and Chavis and give Cooper a shot!!

Watching a UT team play makes anyone who knows anything about FOOTBALL....... :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke, Blast me if you want I don't care. I will keep pounding this message on every level until change is made. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Nov 27, 2004 4:48 PM
Watching a UT team play makes anyone who knows anything about FOOTBALL....... :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke, Blast me if you want I don't care. I will keep pounding this message on every level until change is made. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Don you act like we are the ones who get to make hiring and firing decisions. :lol:

I figured you could get the job done yourself, Don

You have all those connections, right? Pull some strings.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS QUIT DONATING TO THE MIKE HAMILTON FUND TO PLACATE CHANGE. OF COURSE I'M SURE YOU DON'T DONATE, JUST ESPOUSE TRUTHS. FIGURE IT OUT !

Originally posted by airforcevol@Nov 27, 2004 4:04 PM
For UT to advance past the SEC Sanders and Chavis MUST GO! If these guys are so good for UT then why has no one offered either one of them a job? How come these two guys are not being sought after for a head-coaching job: because no one else wants to be embarrassed. Sanders can't and won't coach until it is too late and Chavis will not change his ways. Chavis is so set in his ways after 16 years; he thinks he owns the team that he will not bend. If he is such a good D coordinator then why is no one asking him to head up their team? Give me a break!! Fire Sanders and Chavis and give Cooper a shot!!

Umm I cant say much about Sanders. But I will speak up for Chavis.

About 6 years ago, he turned down, let me repeat, TURNED DOWN a DC position with the Indianapolis Colts. He wanted to stay at UT and help rebuild the defense going into the 2000 season.

In 2002, yet again, he TURNED DOWN a DC position with the expansion Houston Texans team.

Now, if JC is going to turn down these positions, why would he leave UT for a college job?

VN Store

Back