Does anyone know where justingroves is at?

thunder5

Cause I like to party
His information and insights tend to be some of the best on here and with practice starting back up I thought I'd see him around more...

Justin...if you're out there...hook us up man!! I'm having justingroves withdrawels!!!

doesn't typically post when school is out. He'll be back when students arrive back at campus.

I think he got picked up by a Tennessee Wildlife Management Official.
The story I heard was he was out deer hunting, and using dogs to run deer down in Middle Tennessee...

j/k....

i can't wait to make fun of him for not having teh internets where ever he is.

i seem to remember him saying that once fall approached and practice started, his posting might decrease a bit since his schedule would be ratcheted up quite a bit......

he'll be back though.

Greenbriar is twenty miles outside of nashville not really a backwoods place anymore. It used to be fairly rural but like everything else around here it's growing. Especially the hispanic population. I'll be glad when i finally move out of davidson county.

Last edited:
Hope he didn't get lost in the woods... Or maybe he's embarrased because he said we could go crappie fishing and I never heard from him... :whistling:

Greenbriar is twenty miles outside of nashville not really a backwoods place anymore. It used to be fairly rural but like everything else around here it's growing. Especially the hispanic population. I'll be glad when i finally move out of davidson county.

:eek:hmy:

:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back