Does anyone know where the team

SpeedyVOL

will stay in Eugene? I enjoy taking the kids over to see the team before they board the bus for the stadium.

Creepy imo

Not sure if serious but it isn't creepy at all. There's usually a lot going on at the hotel where the players stay and seeing players and coaches come and go adds to the excitement of the trip IMO.

Reactions: 10 people
Not sure if serious but it isn't creepy at all. There's usually a lot going on at the hotel where the players stay and seeing players and coaches come and go adds to the excitement of the trip IMO.

Not serious

Just jealous

Reactions: 1 person
Not serious

Just jealous

My sarcasm meter may be on the fritz. :)

When I used to go to Gainesville with my dad we always stayed where the team was. We had a blast, except for the outcome of the games of course.

Reactions: 2 people

When I used to go to Gainesville with my dad we always stayed where the team was. We had a blast, except for the outcome of the games of course.

Casey Clausen was the man. Beat the Gators in da Swamp

Reactions: 3 people
+1

I have no inside information. But I think almost all teams stay at the same place, the Valley River Inn. It is pretty semi close by. It is right next to the mall. Which btw, most of you Tenn guys probably want to take the shuttle buses. It will save you some money over parking. They have pickup points everywhere. Just go to GoDucks.com - The University of Oregon Official Athletics Web Site to find out where. And well, there is a pickup(and drop off too) point at this mall.

And odd thing is, I think I may of read something a month or so ago that Tenn might be staying at the Hilton. I cannot remember for sure, so I may be confused with something else. But as a general rule, I think most teams stay at Valley River Inn.

If this is serious enough for you, perhaps just call your own Tenn Athletic Dept and or email them and they will probably let you know.

Hope this info semi helps...

+1

I have no inside information. But I think almost all teams stay at the same place, the Valley River Inn. It is pretty semi close by. It is right next to the mall. Which btw, most of you Tenn guys probably want to take the shuttle buses. It will save you some money over parking. They have pickup points everywhere. Just go to GoDucks.com - The University of Oregon Official Athletics Web Site to find out where. And well, there is a pickup(and drop off too) point at this mall.

And odd thing is, I think I may of read something a month or so ago that Tenn might be staying at the Hilton. I cannot remember for sure, so I may be confused with something else. But as a general rule, I think most teams stay at Valley River Inn.

If this is serious enough for you, perhaps just call your own Tenn Athletic Dept and or email them and they will probably let you know.

Hope this info semi helps...

That's where I'm staying so that would be pretty cool.

No, I thought he was serious too!

OK. They are at the Valley River Inn. That's only about 2 miles from where we are staying.

I thought the team stayed in Ocala at the Hilton?

They do. That's where we always stayed: the big pink hotel, as I called it. That's where the team is again this year.

Thanks for the info. I'm staying in Ocala, right now, at least. We normally stay at the Hilton in Gainesville, but we can't get our corp rate, and I don't want to spend $400 a night for a hotel.

It's caused some re-calculating of our gameday plans.

VN Store

Back