Does anyone know where to find this jacket?

If you just need an awesome UT jacket, I think I might still have this one in my parents' garage.

2563406.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Please quit posting Dooley stuff. This is all I can see when I think of that man.

Attachments

• Dooleysign.jpg
    Dooleysign.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 1 person
What you see Coach Jones wearing is probably Adidas Coaching Gear. There are many items that are made exclusively for affiliated institutions and their staff, but not available to the general consumer.

I'm not sure if you have ever seen, but inside Coach Jones' massive office is a respectable closet. That closet is jammed with exclusive, school specific, Adidas Apparel.

You will have a hard time finding the exact style, as seen in the photo, but you may find something similar. Often sponsor apparel companies will reproduce some of the coach's and player's gear. Usually these reproductions look similar, but have noticeable differences, such as the type of material, the size of logos, or certain color combinations.

Also, a lot of this season's exclusive items will be offered to consumers next season - replaced by a new set of exclusive apparel.

Reactions: 2 people
What you see Coach Jones wearing is probably Adidas Coaching Gear. There are many items that are made exclusively for affiliated institutions and their staff, but not available to the general consumer.

I'm not sure if you have ever seen, but inside Coach Jones' massive office is a respectable closet. That closet is jammed with exclusive, school specific, Adidas Apparel.

You will have a hard time finding the exact style, as seen in the photo, but you may find something similar. Often sponsor apparel companies will reproduce some of the coach's and player's gear. Usually these reproductions look similar, but have noticeable differences, such as the type of material, the size of logos, or certain color combinations.

Also, a lot of this season's exclusive items will be offered to consumers next season - replaced by a new set of exclusive apparel.

Thanks.

VN Store

Back