Does CBS hate us as well?

hillarious_vol

Grand Inquisitor
At the start of the pre-game the guys in the CBS studio said if Florida could beat South Carolina and Georgia they would be back in the talk for titles and could upset the SEC west winner due to the fact they have a good defense. I was thinking, they still have to beat Tennessee as well..but I guess since we lost by a ton to Oregon no one takes TN football seriously. Hopefully we can gain some respect today! Go Vols! :hi:

It's not hate, it's reality. We are 0-17 against ranked opponents. Until we win one, we will continue to be overlooked and rightly so. With that said, I hope we upset the Gators.

Reactions: 2 people
It's not hate, it's reality. We are 0-17 against ranked opponents. Until we win one, we will continue to be overlooked and rightly so. With that said, I hope we upset the Gators.

Truth be told, I agree with ya..we need some wins to get some respect! GBO!:rock:

We will speak softly, yet carry a big stick. Then doubters in the media will Get It. Hopefully its today. Go Vols!

Yes...every network hates us. They always have and always will. It is nearly impossible to get them to say something positive about us, even when we were consistently ranked in the top 5-10.

Walter Cronkite, after he announced the death of President John. F. Kennedy, can be heard mumbling under his breath, "I hate those Tennessee Vols."

Reactions: 2 people
In case the OP did not notice..... Tennessee is not a very good football team and will not be for at least a cpl years!!!

At the start of the pre-game the guys in the CBS studio said if Florida could beat South Carolina and Georgia they would be back in the talk for titles and could upset the SEC west winner due to the fact they have a good defense. I was thinking, they still have to beat Tennessee as well..but I guess since we lost by a ton to Oregon no one takes TN football seriously. Hopefully we can gain some respect today! Go Vols! :hi:

Hell they was talking like we wasant even playing today. I think its funny how they just look right past us

Idiotic.

Winning football hates UT.. that's it.

VN Store

Back