Does Texas have a QB controversy?

When they play Georgia if Ewers is struggling then the crowd will begin to clamor for the kid. It's not even a question. I don't see them actually facing a real test before then. Unless you count OU. Which I don't. Other than that, Texas plays a non-con & Mississippi State before they get UGA. Those two should be laughers.

The Manning name alone makes it a walking controversy. Especially if he's any good. Which it sure looks like he is. Welcome to the SEC, with some good ole qb drama before the first conference game..

That one long run, shoo-wee didn’t realize that kid was that type of athlete.

I never could have imagined 5 years ago that Peyton could have a nephew playing at another school, looking as dynamic as Arch does, and I wouldn’t be sad he didn’t come to UT.

Nico and Arch may be cut from the same cloth though. Would love to see a duel in the SECCG next year that carries over to the NFL.

A lot of people aren't familiar with Cooper because his playing time was cut short due to spinal stenosis. Cooper was a wide receiver.

In an interview, the interviewer said (paraphrasing) "in a family of QBs, you were the anomaly and played WR. When they were younger, did Peyton or Eli ever consider playing something besides QB...a skill position like you did?"

Cooper "you're joking right? Have you actually watched my brothers run?? We used to clock their 40 times with a sundial."

When they play Georgia if Ewers is struggling then the crowd will begin to clamor for the kid. It's not even a question. I don't see them actually facing a real test before then. Unless you count OU. Which I don't. Other than that, Texas plays a non-con & Mississippi State before they get UGA. Those two should be laughers.

The Manning name alone makes it a walking controversy. Especially if he's any good. Which it sure looks like he is. Welcome to the SEC, with some good ole qb drama before the first conference game..

You may wanna count OU, especially since they own Texas. Especially of late.

Manning is making something like $3M a year in NIL to sit and learn with very little injury risk (until Ewers went down) and a near 100% chance of getting a good look at the NFL level.

Arch and the Manning family know the NFL is where you make your real lasting legacy in football at his level.

He's playing the long game because there's zero chance the NFL looks at him and says, "I don't know. He never really shined in college."

Reactions: adam.vol
QB2 made quite the statement, any stumble by QB1 and the Horns fateful will be calling for the backup but that's always the call

VN Store

Back