Dollander

He pitched very well on saturday. I think we need to keep him there. If he gets back on track do yall think he will stay at the saturday spot or move back to Friday?

Personally I see the rotation staying the same as this weekend and Burns coming in as a long reliever, short reliever, or closer…….wherever needed.

Personally I see the rotation staying the same as this weekend and Burns coming in as a long reliever, short reliever, or closer…….wherever needed.
Do you think Dollander is over thinking it and just not pitching like last year, he has a lot of pressure on him last year he came out of no where and was Picher of the year. Now this year every time he walks to mound he knows millions of eyes are on him scouts from MLB, a younger team playing behind him that is a lot of pressure for a person

Do you think Dollander is over thinking it and just not pitching like last year, he has a lot of pressure on him last year he came out of no where and was Picher of the year. Now this year every time he walks to mound he knows millions of eyes are on him scouts from MLB, a younger team playing behind him that is a lot of pressure for a person
That’s a part for sure, happens to lots of players in their draft year, except Dillon Crews and Paul Skenes and probably a small handful of others

Our pitching staff has been a bright spot. Our pitchers have to be perfect on a team like this year's. Dolander is a leader and wants to carry the team, which is not possible when the rest of the team is playing poor fundamental baseball and struggles with hitting.

I really like Chase Burns he is a good pitcher I still think though he needs to develop that third pitch he is mostly fastball and slider.I truly believe if he developed an overhand curve or a split finger he would be unstoppable with potential in Major Leagues

2-7 against Florida, Arkansas and LSU. We don't have the hitting this year as last and the pitching is okay not great like last season.

I saw a stat where when we score 6 or more runs we were 21 & 1 under 6 we were 2 and 12, I think going off memory. I know this is kind of a duh stat but sometimes, I myself forget how great our O was last year, it definitely made the pitchers job easier. Also, teams have a year of film on the pitchers and their nuances who to get ready for who always pitches a first pitch strike etc..

I saw a stat where when we score 6 or more runs we were 21 & 1 under 6 we were 2 and 12, I think going off memory. I know this is kind of a duh stat but sometimes, I myself forget how great our O was last year, it definitely made the pitchers job easier. Also, teams have a year of film on the pitchers and their nuances who to get ready for who always pitches a first pitch strike etc..
Yes exactly. We were top 5 in runs scored and era last year. Hard to lose games when you score and don’t let the opposition score!

Reactions: GBOTango

VN Store

Back