Don’t worry, Be Happy 🍊🍑

LBKvol

I’ve been drinking some moonshine and am a Texas boy that lives in Lubbock. I see and argue with the red raider fans here everyday about the state of each others programs. They talk the talk and honestly are on the come up but it’s not even a question. I see a lot of negative talk on here that people nitpick about certain things but let’s just be happy every program seems to be on the rise. Heupel has been a breathe of fresh air and I finally believe we will be back to where we deserve to be after years and years of hardships. Didn’t think we stretched the field the right way at times this year on O but we did have a pretty darn good run game and Sampson will be special as a pass catching back and the talent is there guys for something special. Recruiting is off the charts and you don’t just land these guys with straight NIL money even though we have the best fans in the country in my opinion and will support whatever players come here. Defense is coming up in the right way and receiver and tight end have gotten better. Who tf saw Hyatt getting the biletnikoff award when we all know Tillman and Jauan are more talented without a doubt than Hyatt. It’s scheme!! He will lead us there and Nico is the way. As far as basketball, we can’t get over the hump of getting to the final four but damn are we fun to watch every year with Barnes and I feel like we have a great team this year. All the fans here and I’m sure around the country are wondering how Knecht went unseen and is the player he is. Should be special to watch the season unfold and is just a blessing to be there. As far as baseball we have become relevant! And should’ve won it all the other year but like the bruins and braves we wet the bed in the post season and didn’t get it right. But the swag of that team was one of the funnest things I’ve seen in a while and Vitello brings it every year. Let’s be proud as Vol fans and just enjoy being relevant in almost everything that matters. Because trust me a lot of teams would kill to be us and we have a fan base like no other. Love ya all Vol faithful and GBO🍊🍊

I’ve been drinking some moonshine and am a Texas boy that lives in Lubbock. I see and argue with the red raider fans here everyday about the state of each others programs. They talk the talk and honestly are on the come up but it’s not even a question. I see a lot of negative talk on here that people nitpick about certain things but let’s just be happy every program seems to be on the rise. Heupel has been a breathe of fresh air and I finally believe we will be back to where we deserve to be after years and years of hardships. Didn’t think we stretched the field the right way at times this year on O but we did have a pretty darn good run game and Sampson will be special as a pass catching back and the talent is there guys for something special. Recruiting is off the charts and you don’t just land these guys with straight NIL money even though we have the best fans in the country in my opinion and will support whatever players come here. Defense is coming up in the right way and receiver and tight end have gotten better. Who tf saw Hyatt getting the biletnikoff award when we all know Tillman and Jauan are more talented without a doubt than Hyatt. It’s scheme!! He will lead us there and Nico is the way. As far as basketball, we can’t get over the hump of getting to the final four but damn are we fun to watch every year with Barnes and I feel like we have a great team this year. All the fans here and I’m sure around the country are wondering how Knecht went unseen and is the player he is. Should be special to watch the season unfold and is just a blessing to be there. As far as baseball we have become relevant! And should’ve won it all the other year but like the bruins and braves we wet the bed in the post season and didn’t get it right. But the swag of that team was one of the funnest things I’ve seen in a while and Vitello brings it every year. Let’s be proud as Vol fans and just enjoy being relevant in almost everything that matters. Because trust me a lot of teams would kill to be us and we have a fan base like no other. Love ya all Vol faithful and GBO🍊🍊
Grand post, sir. Thank ya.

I really should drink more moonshine, to help me articulate it this way

If you're gonna panic and whine like a little B ....go do it with the women and children. Grown men don't wanna hear that crap. Especially in 3 or 4 different threads. Everyone else can read the Pat Forde thread too. They dont need help.
Hey, now.. on behalf of the women, we don’t want him either

Last edited:
Say hello to Otis and Barney while you're in there.

VN Store

Back