Donald Scout article

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
There is a great article on Chris Donald at Scout.com.

I think he will be a Vol.

On December 8, I'm visiting Tennessee," Donald said. "I expect it to be somewhat different from when I visited Notre Dame (October 7). I'm a Tennessee boy; they treat me like a hero or something. Tennessee is my home state. I love it here and I'll be close to my mother. Tennessee is a great school, they're doing well and I've been talking to the coaches since my junior year. I have a strong relationship with all of them. My mother doesn't have a preference, but of course she wants me to stay somewhat close to home.
"

He is a lock to UT - good for him! He should be at UT where he is comfortable and close to his parents.

Good luck to him at UT.

Best news I have heard today. Well.........that and a girl with big knockers wants to go out this weekend but this Donald article ranks up there.

Dawson, Dawson, Dawson,........beauty is fleeting, but national championships are forever.

I saw the "I'm a Tennessee Boy" headline and thought he'd made it official. Looks like we'll have to hold our breath for a little while longer....:unsure:

She is just a friend of mine.
Rex, championships are forever but you cant live off of just a victory here or there, you always have to strive to win. Im just shooting for another checkmark in the win column:dance2:

You know, from rereading that article, I wonder who has more influence on CD? The linebacker from ND whom he talked about texting him all the time, or Todd Campbell? Or maybe the question should be phrased as, "who is closer to CD?"

dawson, the girl in the picture is hott.

i would be glad to take her off your hands.... i have been looking for a reason to visit nashville.:dance2:

everybody talks about Donald as though he's a lock, but Im just not feeling it

If Al Wilson takes the week off to recover, would he go back to Jackson for awhile? If he does, I would pay him a candybar to visit Donald.

is close to the program that Donald is a Vol, Eric Berry is 90% Vol and the only team to worry about isn't Georgia or Auburn but USC if they get him out there. Chris Walker is a VOl. Lennon Creer is a Vol. And we have a better shot at Marvin Austin than people think. Just what I was told. The guy is a UT Alumnus who happens to be an Ex-football player who played from the late 60's to the early 70's. Just what I was told. Take it for what it is worth.:yes:

tight with the program. Just what I was told. Said he would be shocked to death if Donald went to Notre Dame. Think Chris is playing this for all it's worth. In the end he is a Vol.:dance2:

is close to the program that Donald is a Vol, Eric Berry is 90% Vol and the only team to worry about isn't Georgia or Auburn but USC if they get him out there. Chris Walker is a VOl. Lennon Creer is a Vol. And we have a better shot at Marvin Austin than people think. Just what I was told. The guy is a UT Alumnus who happens to be an Ex-football player who played from the late 60's to the early 70's. Just what I was told. Take it for what it is worth.:yes:
Apparently Stevie Ray is a Vol as well.

VN Store

Back