Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump Dead at 73, Former President Announces

Franklin Pierce

Former President Trump announced her death on Truth Social

Former President Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump has died at age 73 after being found at her New York City apartment unconscious and near the bottom of a staircase.

"I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there are many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City. She was a wonderful, beautiful, and amazing woman, who led a great and inspirational life. Her pride and joy were her three children, Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Eric. She was so proud of them, as we were all so proud of her. Rest In Peace, Ivana!," Trump said in a Truth Social post.

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump dead at 73, former president announces

Former President Trump announced her death on Truth Social

Former President Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump has died at age 73 after being found at her New York City apartment unconscious and near the bottom of a staircase.

"I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there are many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City. She was a wonderful, beautiful, and amazing woman, who led a great and inspirational life. Her pride and joy were her three children, Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Eric. She was so proud of them, as we were all so proud of her. Rest In Peace, Ivana!," Trump said in a Truth Social post.

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana Trump dead at 73, former president announces
Hmmm...didn't I watch a documentary about this on Netflix recently (occurred in Durham, NC)?

I think you got duped, tho, counselor. I don't think it's real.
Even if it were, does anyone believe that Trump is managing a webpage? Or all of his fundraising avenues?

I believe he typed up that statement, but that’s about it. I would think he pays others to handle most of this stuff.

Even if it were, does anyone believe that Trump is managing a webpage? Or all of his fundraising avenues?

I believe he typed up that statement, but that’s about it. I would think he pays others to handle most of this stuff.

If it's real, that doesn't really matter. Ultimately, it's his brand and the optics are that bad. The fanboys have just got to eat a turd sandwich on this one.

Also embarrassing, if that's what his web page actually looks like, JFC...the poor quality is why I suspect it's shopped.

While I voted for Trump once I still find him appalling. I can only imagine what life must have been like married to him 😬
Rest well Ivanka, you earned it the hard way

VN Store

Back