Donde Plowman holding Office Hours today.

I thought she handled the CJP shat show perfectly. That's when I had hope
She did well in that. I didn't like that she had given Fulmer that fat severance package for fumbling the JP situation in the first place and then claiming ignorance to save his own hide. Maybe she knew that was the fastest and easiest way to get his rear end out of UT athletics for good...idk

Reactions: onevol74
She did well in that. I didn't like that she had given Fulmer that fat severance package for fumbling the JP situation in the first place and then claiming ignorance to save his own hide. Maybe she knew that was the fastest and easiest way to get his rear end out of UT athletics for good...idk
My take was she wanted to bury that shat fast. And in the grand scheme that severance doesn't amount to much. Also helped prevent an internal war at a time we could least afford one.

Last edited:
Wasn't that long ago there were a lot if negative posts here about how Blonde Donde had screwed up by admitting to violatons during the press conference with Boyd and Fulmer.

Seems she knew the correct response to the Pruitt mess and probably the same here

I wasn’t sure about her at first, because I just naturally don’t trust anyone, but her character and poise has really shown through. She’s representing the university and state exactly how I like.

She cooperated when it was appropriate, and now that we need someone willing to fight she’s down for that as well. Great leadership out of the admin and a sign that you can’t just kick around UT anymore.

Wasn't that long ago there were a lot if negative posts here about how Blonde Donde had screwed up by admitting to violatons during the press conference with Boyd and Fulmer.

Seems she knew the correct response to the Pruitt mess and probably the same here

Definitely some revisionist history from some people who had some pretty ugly and uninformed things to say.

Agree, but if Fulmer loved Tennessee like he claims, he should have given that money back. His stint as AD was awful

She seems to be very good at her job. We are very fortunate to have her. My best friend ran into her at a restaurant and spoke to her for a moment as they were leaving at the same time, and he said she was super nice and down to to earth. She also talked about how much she absolutely loves UT and Knoxville, and she even mentioned how she felt bad for what the fans have had to endure for the last decade or so prior to Heupel.

VN Store

Back