Doobie Bro.s Tour

volinbham

VN GURU
Maybe doesn't deserve it's own thread but I just got back from a Doobie Bro.s show - 50th Anniversary tour.

At least 4 of the mainstays are still with the band and they did a fantastic show. Harmonies were spot on. About 2.5 hours. If I'd seen this shown in their heyday I would have thought it was a good one.

Check the schedule and go if they are coming to where you live - I think Memphis and Atlanta are still on the list.

Maybe doesn't deserve it's own thread but I just got back from a Doobie Bro.s show - 50th Anniversary tour.

At least 4 of the mainstays are still with the band and they did a fantastic show. Harmonies were spot on. About 2.5 hours. If I'd seen this shown in their heyday I would have thought it was a good one.

Check the schedule and go if they are coming to where you live - I think Memphis and Atlanta are still on the list.
Love the DBs (the original)!!

My cousin and his wife saw them a few weeks ago and said it was “excellent”.
Any they see everyone and rarely give a review above “fun” or “good.”

Reactions: volinbham
My cousin and his wife saw them a few weeks ago and said it was “excellent”.
Any they see everyone and rarely give a review above “fun” or “good.”

It exceeded my expectations - sound was great, they nailed it. Kept thinking how many current bands couldn't sound that good live.

Better yet, Ticketmaster ran a summer special of 4 tix for 80 bucks (fees included). Best 20 bucks I've spent in a long time

VN Store

Back