Draft good for recruiting?

volsfansince4387

With Patterson and Hunter gone, and D. Thomas, ZRog, Da'Rick (still a Vol in my mind and let's be honest, will get drafted for what he did HERE), Rivera, and Bray all projected to get drafted at some point...You got to think that CBJ can use that to his advantage on selling the program especially coming of one of the worst years in the school's history. Kinda makes me angry that we had that much talent taken at the next level and couldn't even sniff a bowl game.

Our coaches SUCKED last year. Tyler should still be here, I would chuckle if he doesn't get drafted. But yeah, having a first rounder go in the draft can do nothing but good for us one would think.

Very good for the university and Butch, considering this years #1 pick. If the Butch believes you can play ball at this university, if I was a recruit that would almost make me giddy.

Reactions: 2 people
The Chiefs be loving them some Butch Jones players

1st Round - Eric Fisher (Central Mich) Tackle
3rd Round - Travis Kelce (Cincy) Tight End

Reactions: 1 person
Our coaches SUCKED last year. Tyler should still be here, I would chuckle if he doesn't get drafted. But yeah, having a first rounder go in the draft can do nothing but good for us one would think.

Dude he had to go, he doesn't fit into our offense now! Smh.

Why would it be funny? Bray and Co. didn't exactly have a "great" experience here with CBJ about to be their 3rd HC and not to mention the fact they had a Top 10 offense...They did great. Not their fault they couldn't score 70 points a game bc the defense couldn't make a stop.

SEC schools are supposed to get guys drafted, its not a big deal in the grand scheme of things

Catbone don't be a douche....Bray wasn't at fault, the d coordinator was a moran...hate it when so called fans talk crap about players, but I'm sure your man enough to say it to his face....just stfu

Catbone don't be a douche....Bray wasn't at fault, the d coordinator was a moran...hate it when so called fans talk crap about players, but I'm sure your man enough to say it to his face....just stfu

LMAO nice avi though :salute:

I would gladly tell TB to his face, he acted immature and showed little poise when it was needed for Tennessee....why not ? He is trying to be a PRO football player. You think his new GM or Veteran OL will cut him slack cause he has a back-tat ???? What's he gonna do, argue the point ? He knows what he needs to do and we know what we need to do . Support our NEW QB !

You're such a bitter person.....

The Chiefs be loving them some Butch Jones players

1st Round - Eric Fisher (Central Mich) Tackle
3rd Round - Travis Kelce (Cincy) Tight End
Both of them are good gets from CBJ. But as they say, "Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while." :)

did u watch the same games we did? tyler bray is a moron has a arm to be a nfl pro but doesn't have the brain of a rock...so much talent thrown out the door...and id be more then happy to tell Tyler to his face im 6'4 250 and played college ball for mtsu...was my dream to play ball for ut just wasn't in the cards for me...and it * me off that he just threw it all away...all this bs that he don't fit butch jones system is a lie...butch jones would not put up with Tyler bray crap like dooley did!! tyler bray would be holding a clip board for the rest of his career the way he acted!

did u watch the same games we did? tyler bray is a moron has a arm to be a nfl pro but doesn't have the brain of a rock...so much talent thrown out the door...and id be more then happy to tell Tyler to his face im 6'4 250 and played college ball for mtsu...was my dream to play ball for ut just wasn't in the cards for me...and it * me off that he just threw it all away...all this bs that he don't fit butch jones system is a lie...butch jones would not put up with Tyler bray crap like dooley did!! tyler bray would be holding a clip board for the rest of his career the way he acted!

Umm playing ball at MTSU is like playing at the high school level. I've seen better athletes at some of the top high schools in the state so I'm not sure what you were trying to prove. Bray is talented and smart. He is immature. BIG DIFFERENCE.

VN Store

Back